Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

In response to the Network game requests, I was thinking maybe 3 evenings a week for a couple of hours? Nothing stupidly time consuming, it's not as if we have to get it completed in a week or so and I don't want to be in a game where everyone's demanding all of your time.

Best thing to do I reckon would be if everyone had MSN, all meet up in there and that way we can arrange it that way so we can chat in real time instead of clogging up this thread.

5 people at most I would say so can I presume those people are:

sjk2008
Sparkys-army
Josh Blue
ManCitizens
markbmcfc

CTID101 said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Can you upload some pictures of the regens you have in your team, really interested in seeing them.
<a class="postlink" href="http://imageshack.us/g/11/xaxao.png/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imageshack.us/g/11/xaxao.png/</a>

I have included some pictures of some of them when they were younger also to see the comparison :D

Thats a sick squad! Time for me to start cracking and pulling out the wonderkids ;)<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:35 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
In response to the Network game requests, I was thinking maybe 3 evenings a week for a couple of hours? Nothing stupidly time consuming, it's not as if we have to get it completed in a week or so and I don't want to be in a game where everyone's demanding all of your time.

Best thing to do I reckon would be if everyone had MSN, all meet up in there and that way we can arrange it that way so we can chat in real time instead of clogging up this thread.

sjk2008
Sparkys-army
Josh Blue
ManCitizens
markbmcfc

sounds good mate.

Sparky-
Keep checking Clairefontaine academy mate you will get some incredible players from there. Every french player i have bar one was from there! and you can see how good they are!!!!

sjk2008 said:

sjk2008
Sparkys-army
Josh Blue
ManCitizens
markbmcfc

What league are you thinking m8?

ManCitizens. said:
sjk2008 said:

sjk2008
Sparkys-army
Josh Blue
ManCitizens
markbmcfc

Not sure bud. Could suggest a couple of options and see what you all think?

Championship (Northern) - Blackpool, Leeds, Burnley, Hull & Middlesbrough

League One (North West) - Oldham, Bury, Rochdale, Preston & Tranmere
*I'd like to be Oldham since they're my club*

League Two (Southern) - Swindon, Southend, Crawley, Gillingham & Torquay

French Ligue - PSG, Marseille, Lyon, Lille, Bordeaux

Serie A - Milan, Inter, Juve, Napoli, Roma/Lazio

La Liga - Malaga, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, Sevilla/Villarreal

There's just a few options.

sjk2008 said:
ManCitizens. said:
sjk2008 said:

sjk2008
Sparkys-army
Josh Blue
ManCitizens
markbmcfc

La Liga - Malaga, Valencia, Atletico Madrid, Athletic Bilbao, Sevilla/Villarreal

Sounds good, possibly the German as well, its quite an even league. Not to sure about Italy with the rules in place with co-ownership and non-eu players but if every1 wants to do that i don't mind.

Guessing you want to avoid the ever so predictable prem?

ManCitizens. said:
sjk2008 said:
ManCitizens. said:

Sounds good, possibly the German as well, its quite an even league. Not to sure about Italy with the rules in place with co-ownership and non-eu players but if every1 wants to do that i don't mind.

Yes, done the Prem so many times.

Forgot about the Bundesliga.

Must say, Dortmund, Munich, Leverkusen, Schalke & A N other would be good.

sjk2008 said:
ManCitizens. said:
sjk2008 said:

Yes, done the Prem so many times.

Forgot about the Bundesliga.

Must say, Dortmund, Munich, Leverkusen, Schalke & A N other would be good.

Bremen are pretty good as well to make the fifth, depends what everybody wants to do though.

CTID101 said:
Sparky-
Keep checking Clairefontaine academy mate you will get some incredible players from there. Every french player i have bar one was from there! and you can see how good they are!!!!

do you have to have the french league running in the back ground to get the kids coming through? i've got the spanish and english league going and clairefontaine have no players in the squad.

End of my eight season at Athletic. I've done a Barcelona and won everything. Spanish Super Cup, Euro Super Cup, Club World Cup, La Liga, Spanish Cup and Champions League.

This guy is unbelievable.

9uvjp4.jpg

65 goals in one season!! If you count the international goals as well, that's 74.

Getting pretty bored now though as I've got a ton load of kids who are brilliant, and I'm breezing pretty much every league game (scored 116 goals)... But at the same time I don't want to leave the kids I've developed into world class players behind. What do you reckon I should do lads?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.