Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

ManCitizens. said:
Since the update 5 of us have started a Championship network game, all randomised teams.

Got Peterbrough and they are pretty shit but im sitting in 2nd place after 10 games thanks to 4 loan signings, Earnshaw, Jenkinson, Loevens and some kid called Tunnicliffe. Others got Barnsley, Burnley, Cardiff and Watford.

Anybody know how to get the board to install seats in stands that are all standing?

I've been trying to get a network game going myself with people on here but unfortunately, noone seems interested :-(

I'm up for a network game too, doing one with a mate at the moment but he's not always around and i have alot of spare time in the evenings.

Give me a PM if things can get sorted!<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm --<br /><br />
BuckersMCFC said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Anyone know the best place to buy this in town?

I've tried Argos, HMV etc. but they're all still £30+.

It's only £15 on Amazon, but to be honest I don't want to wait. Prepared to pay up to £20.

Or is it worth downloading it?

I just downloaded it off steam it only cost me £15

Nice one, i'll download it tonight. Does it take long? And do I need Steam before I download it? Or if I get it off the Football Manager website will it download Steam for me?

Never downloaded a PC game before so just wanted to make sure I do it right.

Download Steam beforehand and then buy it through there. Steam is wicked for pc gaming in general and have some quality deals throughout the year. My mate said football manager 2012 was a £5 if recommended to it by a friend via steam about a week ago.

Sparkys-Army said:
Can you upload some pictures of the regens you have in your team, really interested in seeing them.
<a class="postlink" href="http://imageshack.us/g/11/xaxao.png/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://imageshack.us/g/11/xaxao.png/</a>

I have included some pictures of some of them when they were younger also to see the comparison :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.