Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

CTID101 said:
Now in 2028 with City. Hart and Boyata retired and Phil Jones is now getting on so i had to spend and went over 10m for the first time on this save.

Got a load of really good youngsters coming through, all local lads as well :D

My shining star is Othmane Al-Amarani. Got him from the goldmine that is INF Clairefontaine, its the French national academy and packed with loads of top youngsters (In my game). Picked up my best players from there. All of them are now worth over 30m!

Not great at first but make sure you get regular scouting reports on the club and you will pick up some great players.

My backroom staff as it stands is;
Me- Manager
Richards- Assistant
Dzeko- Coach
Fabregas- Coach
Casillas- Coach
Messi- Coach (Leaving to become Barca manager though :()
Boyata- Coach
Barry- Coach
and Kompany was 1st team coach but just left to be Newcastle manager.
I retired no 4 in honour of Kompany so to see him leave was heart breaking :(

Richards and Fabregas are fantastic coaches and the others are pretty bad but have them their for nostalgic reasons :P

Can you upload some pictures of the regens you have in your team, really interested in seeing them.

Anyone know the best place to buy this in town?

I've tried Argos, HMV etc. but they're all still £30+.

It's only £15 on Amazon, but to be honest I don't want to wait. Prepared to pay up to £20.

Or is it worth downloading it?

Since the update 5 of us have started a Championship network game, all randomised teams.

Got Peterbrough and they are pretty shit but im sitting in 2nd place after 10 games thanks to 4 loan signings, Earnshaw, Jenkinson, Loevens and some kid called Tunnicliffe. Others got Barnsley, Burnley, Cardiff and Watford.

Anybody know how to get the board to install seats in stands that are all standing?

BuckersMCFC said:

It's only £15 on Amazon, but to be honest I don't want to wait. Prepared to pay up to £20.

I just downloaded it off steam it only cost me £15

Started out as Blackburn and got some pretty decent results so far, putting 5 past stoke, norwich, wigan and sunderland and beating City, Chelsea and Newcastle so far in the league cup.

Hoilett was on fire for me, banging in 16 goals in 21 league games, then he got called up to the England squad and handed in a transfer request cause he wanted to move to a bigger club :/ sold him to Sunderland for £7.5mil....and the board havent give me any of the money to bring in new players. Bastards!

Just started the January transfer window n I'm currently 10th in the league, played 21, won 8 drawn 4, lost 9 - scored 44 (second highest in the league) conceded 32

Untitled2-1.png

Untitled-3.png

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
BuckersMCFC said:

I just downloaded it off steam it only cost me £15

Nice one, i'll download it tonight. Does it take long? And do I need Steam before I download it? Or if I get it off the Football Manager website will it download Steam for me?

Never downloaded a PC game before so just wanted to make sure I do it right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.