Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

I will have to get rid of my football manager. My system for the game has slowed up for some reason and its doing my head in. I used to be able to play it grand but it seems to take forever prosessing the game and everything with it than what it used to. I only have 1 game running which is a head wrecker.

Another Sittard post.. Heartbreaking to say the least :(

<a class="postlink" href="http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/index.php?topic=824.210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/i ... ic=824.210</a>

Hi guys,

I'm new to the game, started my first season with city got to January and it asked me to registar my squad for the champions league. I'm stuck it says I must have 4 players that trained with the club between there 15th and 21st birthday for three years. I have richards and onuoha who are the other two people put in? I have most of the reserve squad out on loan, so i'm stuck until I figure it out. Any help would be great

blueboyforever said:
Hi guys,

I'm new to the game, started my first season with city got to January and it asked me to registar my squad for the champions league. I'm stuck it says I must have 4 players that trained with the club between there 15th and 21st birthday for three years. I have richards and onuoha who are the other two people put in? I have most of the reserve squad out on loan, so i'm stuck until I figure it out. Any help would be great

go on holiday and the assistant manager will pick your squad

fordinho10 said:
blueboyforever said:
Hi guys,

go on holiday and the assistant manager will pick your squad

cheers mate

blueboyforever said:
Hi guys,

if you can only find 2 out of 4 players in your squad that are eligible then you will have to leave 2 spaces in it. less players to choose from which is a pain but thats the way it is untill you get a few more youth players through who can be registered.

I must of been the only person not to manage City. Its too easy to manage City with all the cash you end up winning the league within your first season or 2 if your shit.
I have never managed a big club in it. Got the Arsenal job after doing great in Spain with Granada winning them the Spainish Cup and getting them into the champions league 2 years running. In my two seasons at Arsenal back to back leagues 1 fa cup and 2 Champions leagues final losing both games to City.

I have to say the best league is the Spainish league to start out with love there set up its all about you trying to find the next big thing there. If you ever win the league with Barca and Madrid in the league you know you deserve it.

So far me, Jay Division & Josh spurs are going to start a network game. Look to start it hopefully next week and we can record the progress in here. We could do with a 4th member?

Who's in? First come first served.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.