Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

bammy blue said:
cant do a network game but am up for a challenge game like smarties sorted out last season with burnley, anybody fancy that? thinking a league one club with mid table aspirations or somat.

How come you cant do a network game?<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 pm --<br /><br />
sjk2008 said:
So far me, Jay Division & Josh spurs are going to start a network game. Look to start it hopefully next week and we can record the progress in here. We could do with a 4th member?

Who's in? First come first served.

Well boys, you two wanna get this set up?

Not just yet mate, got Uni deadlines in a couple of weeks so I'm bogged down in work at the moment. Sorry for being a pain! Will let you know when I'm free :-)

sjk2008 said:
bammy blue said:
cant do a network game but am up for a challenge game like smarties sorted out last season with burnley, anybody fancy that? thinking a league one club with mid table aspirations or somat.

How come you cant do a network game?

-- Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:46 pm --

sjk2008 said:
So far me, Jay Division & Josh spurs are going to start a network game. Look to start it hopefully next week and we can record the progress in here. We could do with a 4th member?

Who's in? First come first served.

Well boys, you two wanna get this set up?

I have no idea how to set them up..is it simple enough?

Yeah. I've downloaded a program called Hamachi which lets you play it through there.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.hamachi.cc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.hamachi.cc</a>

I'm still interested guys, in the past i've hosted games with 7 other people in it so have a fair bit of experience of running the thing. My connection is strong too so that helps.

I cant do a network game because of college work and sorting out Uni but i would like to do a challenge like the Burnley one last year, anyone got any ideas?

sjk2008 said:
bammy blue said:

How come you cant do a network game?

work etc, cant commit to been on line at a certain time. hence the challenge would be better really.

currently managing athletic bilbao, fancied the challenge of that with only been able to sign basque players. found out that you can sign any spanish player though as long as they are aged 16 or under and they then become basque as there second nationality, strange really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.