Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

leighton said:
I must of been the only person not to manage City. Its too easy to manage City with all the cash you end up winning the league within your first season or 2 if your shit.
I have never managed a big club in it. Got the Arsenal job after doing great in Spain with Granada winning them the Spainish Cup and getting them into the champions league 2 years running. In my two seasons at Arsenal back to back leagues 1 fa cup and 2 Champions leagues final losing both games to City.

I have to say the best league is the Spainish league to start out with love there set up its all about you trying to find the next big thing there. If you ever win the league with Barca and Madrid in the league you know you deserve it.

Carrick scored a 92nd minute equalising penalty in my first season for the rags to win the league on goal difference to go level on points on the last day of the season for the rags to win on goal difference after I had just beaten Spurs 5-1 at WHL. Does that make me shit?

BuckersMCFC said:
leighton said:
I must of been the only person not to manage City. Its too easy to manage City with all the cash you end up winning the league within your first season or 2 if your shit.
I have never managed a big club in it. Got the Arsenal job after doing great in Spain with Granada winning them the Spainish Cup and getting them into the champions league 2 years running. In my two seasons at Arsenal back to back leagues 1 fa cup and 2 Champions leagues final losing both games to City.

I have to say the best league is the Spainish league to start out with love there set up its all about you trying to find the next big thing there. If you ever win the league with Barca and Madrid in the league you know you deserve it.

Carrick scored a 92nd minute equalising penalty in my first season for the rags to win the league on goal difference to go level on points on the last day of the season for the rags to win on goal difference after I had just beaten Spurs 5-1 at WHL. Does that make me shit?

yes, fucking Carrick scored against you, when the fuck did he start taking penalties?!

Big Blue Swede said:
dillbi95 said:
Anybody heard or started / done the pentagon Challenge?

Yep, loved it. Done 4 out of the 5 so far. Only Asia left!
Well in!
I started with Gold Coast united, won the league first time round but since then havnt really played FM, Seemed it of lost interest :(

JoeMercer'sWay said:
BuckersMCFC said:
leighton said:

yes, fucking Carrick scored against you, when the fuck did he start taking penalties?!

If you read again, I said that I was playing Spurs. Suppose I should have said they were playing Arsenal at home too though.

Another Youth Academy Challenge update:

<a class="postlink" href="http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/index.php?topic=824.255" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://footballmanagerstory.com/forum/i ... ic=824.255</a>

:)

cant seem to get in to any games at the moment, 10-15 matches in and i get bored must be because i have no affinity with the teams i'm managing and it now just pisses me off that i cant buy who i want (just spoilt i guess.........).

mentioned the challenge game before still up for it if anybody fancy's it. think i'm going to give it a go with portsmouth with challenge been the main word........

I have just gone back to my really long City game and was looking through my staff and forgot that Micah Richards is now my assistant manager.... look at his stats!

2meerfb.png

and here is the rest of my staff;

2zxs1mp.png

Just realised i kept him on!

Terminated his contract just now. He was a great player for me but has bad coaching stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.