Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

CTID101 said:
Just realised i kept him on!

Terminated his contract just now. He was a great player for me but has bad coaching stats.
To be honest he was my captain on 2011 before he signed for them, and on 2012 ive just taken over England and hes easily the best CB at 24years old

4-1 down against Barca in Champs League QF after first leg, pretty much the same team for the second leg but win 7-1?!

The game is mad sometimes.

BuckersMCFC said:
4-1 down against Barca in Champs League QF after first leg, pretty much the same team for the second leg but win 7-1?!

The game is mad sometimes.

Real Madrid semi, lost 1-0 away in the first leg.
Return leg at home, won 7-0, Aguero hatrick, and Kadelc with a few.

Just finished my first season with City. Did the domestic double winning the premiership and FA Cup, lost to Bayern Munich in champs league semi final (7-6 on aggregate)

Aguero is absolutely ridiculous, I don't think i've ever had a player score this many goals in a season before

David Silva also has 40 assists

SergioAgeroOverview_Attributes-1.png

Rushton121 said:
Just finished my first season with City. Did the domestic double winning the premiership and FA Cup, lost to Bayern Munich in champs league semi final (7-6 on aggregate)

Aguero is absolutely ridiculous, I don't think i've ever had a player score this many goals in a season before

Only 4 Pens out of 53 goals?
Sergio is my designated pen taker, to make sure he gets as many goals as possible.

Currently in my 4th season with City.
2011-12. 1st
2012-13. 2nd
2013-14. 3rd
2014-15. Currently 1st, Won 12 out of 13. But out of the CL in group stage, had Juve and Valencia in my group who for some reason are ace.

Just won the Champions League for the second season in a row with Newcastle, still not got round to winning the bleeding league yet though. Annoying how I can go and beat Bayern Munich, Real Madrid etc away from home and lose to West bloody Brom away. Ah well, I'll enjoy my quadruple until the new season starts.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
Rushton121 said:

Sergio is my designated pen taker, to make sure he gets as many goals as possible.

2011-12. 1st
2012-13. 2nd
2013-14. 3rd
2014-15. Currently 1st, Won 12 out of 13. But out of the CL in group stage, had Juve and Valencia in my group who for some reason are ace.

You must be pretty shit at the game to have City finish 2nd, 3rd and knock them out of the Champs League. Being City is no challenge at all and you just win everything.

I got Stockport County to the Champs League in 6 seasons. Now THAT is a challenge.

RandomJ said:
Slicker than Sommeil said:
Rushton121 said:

2011-12. 1st
2012-13. 2nd
2013-14. 3rd

You must be pretty shit at the game to have City finish 2nd, 3rd and knock them out of the Champs League. Being City is no challenge at all and you just win everything.

I got Stockport County to the Champs League in 6 seasons. Now THAT is a challenge.

Chelsea stormed it, bought Cavani and just blitzed the league the 2nd/3rd seasons. This season though I've got bought young, always have. Kadlec is coming good, Weiss also, Guidetti got 20 odd goals last season as main striker with Aguero.

Stefan Jovetic is a revelation this season, him and Aguero are doing well.

But I've got another game where I'm Wrexham, went to them in League 2 and saved them from relegation in March. Season after got them promoted via the playoffs, and into League 1 stormed the 2nd half of season and again promoted through playoffs again.

I love getting random free agents and youth players which are ace.

Just started a game with Universidad de Chile. Bit gutted they sold Eduardo Vargas to Napoli in January, but pretty decent team overall, will be a good change from normal European football, never tried outside of Europe before.

Really struggling to replace a 34 year old Yaya. Managed to replace De Jong with M'Vila. Lescott got replaced by Rami a couple of seasons back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.