Football Manager 2012 - Official Thread - Demo Out Now

Need a new challenge got a bit into a belgian 3rd div team and got bored. Same with a sparta save.

Really struggling to get going unless its city

20sbc07 said:
Started a new season, went Stoke.

Bought: Mahamadou Diarra(Free), Steven Naismith(£2.3m)
Loan signings: Welbeck, Danny Simpson

Won most of my games so far including a 5-1 win over fulham.

Tried to loan balotelli, City accepted but he refused it!
Shame on you! ;)

I'm sure there is a glitch on the game concerning the draw for cup games, alot of them seem to be drawing the team I'd be playing the week before or after, of course if there in the same round to..

For example in my Wrexham game, I've got Wrexham in the 3rd round of League Cup, and again in the league few days after in next fixture.

Happened a few times on my City game, mostly with the Scum, Spurs and Arsenal.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
I'm sure there is a glitch on the game concerning the draw for cup games, alot of them seem to be drawing the team I'd be playing the week before or after, of course if there in the same round to..

For example in my Wrexham game, I've got Wrexham in the 3rd round of League Cup, and again in the league few days after in next fixture.

I got the Scum in the CL semis with a league game in between but on mine it just often seems to throw up too many derbies, though I remember on last year's for the FA Cup 3rd Round it threw up every derby combination possible, it was ridiculous.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

I got the Scum in the CL semis with a league game in between but on mine it just often seems to throw up too many derbies, though I remember on last year's for the FA Cup 3rd Round it threw up every derby combination possible, it was ridiculous.

Yeah, that's something I forgot to mention too, far too many derbies, I just know I will get the scum in the quarters or semi of a domestic cup. Never in the final, And I've been in over 6 for sure maybe more on my City game.

I've been doing the start of my Exeter City save and get atleast one player going off injured every game. Drives me nuts.

Anyone else had this injury problem?

Sparkys-Army said:
I've been doing the start of my Exeter City save and get atleast one player going off injured every game. Drives me nuts.

I'm currently doing the pentagon challenge, managing Uslan USB in the south Koreon N league. A player gets injured every 1-2 games. I think it's something to do with phyios/ fitness coaches as mine are crap and I would think Exeters are crap too.

Jake The Muss said:
Sparkys-Army said:

I'm currently doing the pentagon challenge, managing Uslan USB in the south Koreon N league. A player gets injured every 1-2 games. I think it's something to do with phyios/ fitness coaches as mine are crap and I would think Exeters are crap too.

I've had to resort to putting penguins into the available positions as everyone else is dead.

I've had something a bit different. What happens on mine sometimes is I seem to keep getting teams I had the year before.

It's annoying as I like to play against as many different teams as possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.