Football Tourists

They're fucking lieing pal, explain hoe whole rows of away fans or whole blocks of tourists get tickets for high profile games where the tickets are in high demand ? Doesn't sound like mass sales by individual city fans to me, the odd one maybe but City are selling to agencies long before we get near em. That's another way City are showing contempt for long standing fans, carry on City & you can shove the club up your fucking arse.

matey your right but i think its not just the club and maybe the premier league itself have tickets for games but like you say if there is rows of glory hunters then something is going on and somebody must have the answers and even if the club comes out and says we are trying to promote the club to everybody then fine i can understand the reason behind it. but like somebody said why have the loyalty points system in place

if we are talking about 200 tickets to glory hunters then somebody is creaming of the top at the club and its wrong. does the club know and its part of what i said (promotion) then why not just out with it

matey your right but i think its not just the club and maybe the premier league itself have tickets for games but like you say if there is rows of glory hunters then something is going on and somebody must have the answers and even if the club comes out and says we are trying to promote the club to everybody then fine i can understand the reason behind it. but like somebody said why have the loyalty points system in place

if we are talking about 200 tickets to glory hunters then somebody is creaming of the top at the club and its wrong. does the club know and its part of what i said (promotion) then why not just out with it
Why are you so keen to absolve the club itself from any blame over this? Can you not accept that when we're talking about 20 tickets we could well be talking about a well-placed individual but when we're talking about 200 then the chances are it's a club action?

Why are you so keen to absolve the club itself from any blame over this? Can you not accept that when we're talking about 20 tickets we could well be talking about a well-placed individual but when we're talking about 200 then the chances are it's a club action?

without any proof the club can not be blamed for any wrong doing the small print on the ticket says manchester city hold all the rights so am going on that rule if somebody gets rock solid info on any wrong doings how can the club be blamed

without any proof the club can not be blamed for any wrong doing the small print on the ticket says manchester city hold all the rights so am going on that rule if somebody gets rock solid info on any wrong doings how can the club be blamed

Well you tell me how blocks of tickets are made available to people with no purchase history.
To me it is Crystal clear.
The City in the City scam surely points you in the right direction.

they go to the fans , the players and our partners. all people who contribute to the coffers in one way or another. what they do with their tickets and what they charge (if anything) is entirely up to them. if we want to buy players like we now have we best get used to it. that's football these days.

Tickets for Chelsea sold out before coming down to our points level but we grabbed a couple when a few more were released last week. Upper Tier, Row 16, pretty much in the middle of the City fans (about two blocks left and right of us). Both the two rows in front and quite a few seats to our left clearly occupied by tourists, stayed seated when everybody else was standing and no particular reaction to any incidents in the game (apart from all taking pictures of Hazard taking the penalty). Perfectly inoffensive people and I don't blame them for buying tickets for a high profile game, probably didn't even know they were in the away end. But it was quite obvious that the tickets that went back on sale were from a large allocation given to some agency or tour company which hadn't all shifted.

they go to the fans , the players and our partners. all people who contribute to the coffers in one way or another. what they do with their tickets and what they charge (if anything) is entirely up to them. if we want to buy players like we now have we best get used to it. that's football these days.[/QUOTE]

what a load of rubbish.

they go to the fans , the players and our partners. all people who contribute to the coffers in one way or another. what they do with their tickets and what they charge (if anything) is entirely up to them. if we want to buy players like we now have we best get used to it. that's football these days.

correct and spot on matey

my first response was bring them on everybody should be made welcome and if people don't like it well they will have to lump it manchester city hold full responsibility for ticket sales and sometimes it gets my goat up when somebody thinks they have a right to a ticket no you don't

know matter how well or bad the club is being run somebody will not be happy the days of swales and franny people was never happy and now we are in the best place the club has ever been in its history and people are still not happy i shake my head really

correct and spot on matey

my first response was bring them on everybody should be made welcome and if people don't like it well they will have to lump it manchester city hold full responsibility for ticket sales and sometimes it gets my goat up when somebody thinks they have a right to a ticket no you don't

know matter how well or bad the club is being run somebody will not be happy the days of swales and franny people was never happy and now we are in the best place the club has ever been in its history and people are still not happy i shake my head really

but whats happening now is people with the most money are getting tickets. it doesnt seem to matter about points anymore, which makes a mockery of the whole system. do you honestly think its fair that people who clearly aren't city fans, (cases of people in there other teams tops) get tickets before actual fans ?

i have no idea why you are mentioning swales or franny lee, what has that got to do with this discussion ?. the club is in a good place now, but you dont have to bend over and accept everything the club do or think its a good idea. hundreds of away tickets being given to tourists and non city fans is not a good idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.