FOR £1,000,000

Re: FOR £1,000,000

Evil Roy Slade said:
so, you'd shag your mam for a mil but you wouldn't eat her shit. Is this what i am hearing?
jesus thats some nasty inbred shit! id never do that anybody who would needs shooting

stony said:
XxRach09Xx said:
Ewww nooo thats just wrong :) Anything but that !!

Hahaha, about 20 years ago I worked with an ex-army type who was forever telling us how hard he was and how he would do or eat anything for money.
One day he was being particularly obnoxious and stuck £50 on the table and said he would eat anyone's shit. He actually offered to take a spoonful of any turd that was put in front of him.
The silly **** thought we couldn't afford the bet but we all chipped in and put £50 on the table along with a freshly prepared log. He sat there staring at it while it stunk out the cabin and eventually wimped out.

I often think of him when I read some of the bullshitting self promoting posts on here.

What is it with army types?

Back in the early '90's, our Sunday football team did an easter tour of Amsterdam. We had this guy who claimed to have once been a marine and to be fair to him he was super fit and a fucking good footballer, although his knees were on the way out.

Anyway, one night, coming back from the red light district and all pissed as fuck, one of thge lads, having just eaten a kebab, threw it all up. Our ex marine, for a bet, (and I think it was only about £10 from memory), picked out a couple of bits of chicken from the pool of vomit and ate them. Makes me gag every time I recall it, even all these years later.

CFCnibs said:
stony said:
Hahaha, about 20 years ago I worked with an ex-army type who was forever telling us how hard he was and how he would do or eat anything for money.
One day he was being particularly obnoxious and stuck £50 on the table and said he would eat anyone's shit. He actually offered to take a spoonful of any turd that was put in front of him.
The silly **** thought we couldn't afford the bet but we all chipped in and put £50 on the table along with a freshly prepared log. He sat there staring at it while it stunk out the cabin and eventually wimped out.

I often think of him when I read some of the bullshitting self promoting posts on here.

What is it with army types?

Back in the early '90's, our Sunday football team did an easter tour of Amsterdam. We had this guy who claimed to have once been a marine and to be fair to him he was super fit and a fucking good footballer, although his knees were on the way out.

Anyway, one night, coming back from the red light district and all pissed as fuck, one of thge lads, having just eaten a kebab, threw it all up. Our ex marine, for a bet, (and I think it was only about £10 from memory), picked out a couple of bits of chicken from the pool of vomit and ate them. Makes me gag every time I recall it, even all these years later.

lmao its because the corn beef in ration packs just look like sick.

Robbo. said:
rickmcfc said:
IM BEEN HONEST, IM NOT GAY BUT I WOULD DO ANYTHING SEXUAL TOWARDS A MAN. SO WHAT WOULD OR WOULDNT YOU DO???
lmfao!!! You sure your not gay?.....there is no way I would let any bloke near my back side, you desparate little fucker!

That's not what you said last night Robbo. Oh and I want my dildo back when you've finished with it.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Would do - anything sexual that did not involve children,animals or power tools.
Would not - support manure,join the BNP or listen to Robbie Williams again.

Oh, I don't know - I think you've been a bit hasty there - I'd probably chuck a Biscuit Jointer or an Impact Wrench into the mix if I thought it would clinch me the deal!

I remember working with a blue from Higher Blakely an age ago. He told me about a tale about him and his mates coming home from the pub and they all got chippy on the way home. One lad couldn't afford it and asked them to buy him some chips.
One of them chirped up "I'll buy you pie and chips on a tray with gravy and a plastic fork if you shag that dog"
This lad swore blind that his mate then shagged a black Labrador in the middle of the road for pie and chips.

stony said:
I remember working with a blue from Higher Blakely an age ago. He told me about a tale about him and his mates coming home from the pub and they all got chippy on the way home. One lad couldn't afford it and asked them to buy him some chips.
One of them chirped up "I'll buy you pie and chips on a tray with gravy and a plastic fork if you shag that dog"
This lad swore blind that his mate then shagged a black Labrador in the middle of the road for pie and chips.

O.M.G !!!! Thats wrong , sooo wrong

stony said:
lMFAO. This bloke who's the local idiot round here,when it was sunny decided it would be a good idea to take a walk wearing nowt but a pair of speedo's and cowboy boots,so a couple of the lads saw him and said "if you come to the boozer like that,we'll buy your beer all day" Yep ,he did it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.