For any member of the City Matters Committee

PB.

It's all good and well discussing issues with the directors and the club. But if issues that are brought up time and again on here and across the fan base aren't improved by the directors and the club, what's the point in bringing the issues up and discussing them, if nothing get's done about them?

People on here have complained for years about the ticket office and the service it offers. Rather then the ticket office improving after all the constant complaints, meetings with the club, and the club reading the forum/threads, we all know it does, the general concensus on here is the ticket office and the service it offers has got worse, not better.

What other business makes it's customers wait for hours on the phone to speak to someone? Waiting with no idea where they are in the queue, and how long they'll have to wait for the next available person to speak to, and all you hear is (shite) music played on a loop. Lines get cut off after people have been waiting an age to speak to somebody. Emails aren't answered. Etc. It's absolutely sh*t customer service. It's appalling. The directors and club are fully aware of the problems, but they have done little or nothing to improve the problems.

Maybe the club are cost cutting? Maybe the club are streamlining? Maybe the club just doesn't give a f*ck and are happy with the service the ticket office offers? Why don't you ask them and find out what they really think?

Last edited:
Absolutely correct. If the club are providing responses to questions raised by City Matters on behalf of supporters, the supporters must be entitled to hear them.
It's not for CM to censor responses, and if it's true that the club are actually blocking feedback, it begs the question 'why?'.
I can't for one second imagine that the club would be naive enough to divulge apparently confidential information to CM... They would simply say that it wasn't for discussion, or delay response until a later date. That being the case, I see no reason whatsoever why minutes could not or should not be provided for every CM meeting.
Something smells very fishy about the whole relationship between the club and the supporters via CM.
If, as I suspect, the club pays CM no more than lip-service, and is not prepared to issue full and agreed minutes for every meeting, I see no good reason for the arrangement to continue.
I certainly wouldn't expect any City fan worth their salt to want to be involved in CM, or any similar arrangement, if the club has such a lack of respect for supporters.

I honestly don't think that we supporters have ever been further from the club.
Could not agree more. In the last couple of weeks the club have alienated a family of blues after 70 years of support. The final straw was when after waiting over two hours to get through on the phone to the office my son asked the operative was he at the Etihad as he would come down to discuss the problem in person. The reply was " No I am working from home in Leicester".

PB.

It's all good and well discussing issues with the directors and the club. But if issues that are brought up time and again on here and across the fan base aren't improved by the directors and the club, what's the point in bringing the issues up and discussing them, if nothing get's done about them?

People on here have complained for years about the ticket office and the service it offers. Rather then the ticket office improving after all the constant complaints, meetings with the club, and the club reading the forum/threads, we all know it does, the general concensus on here is the ticket office and the service it offers has got worse, not better.

What other business makes it's customers wait for hours on the phone to speak to someone? Waiting with no idea where they are in the queue, and how long they'll have to wait for the next available person to speak to, and all you hear is (shite) music played on a loop. Lines get cut off after people have been waiting an age to speak to somebody. Emails aren't answered. Etc. It's absolutely sh*t customer service. It's appalling. The directors and club are fully aware of the problems, but they have done little or nothing to improve the problems.

Maybe the club are cost cutting? Maybe the club are streamlining? Maybe the club just doesn't give a f*ck and are happy with the service the ticket office offers? Why don't you ask them and find out what they really think?
It's an absolute head scratcher when you look at the amount of money the owners have invested in the club that they haven't looked at or improved the one thing that has the biggest impact to it's customers?

Customer service and ticket office should be at the top of the list when it comes to priorities, surely this must have been brought up in previous meetings and if not that's further embarrassment for a committee that's supposed to be representing the fanbase, it's the biggest ongoing issue, bar none.

It's an absolute head scratcher when you look at the amount of money the owners have invested in the club that they haven't looked at or improved the one thing that has the biggest impact to it's customers?

Customer service and ticket office should be at the top of the list when it comes to priorities, surely this must have been brought up in previous meetings and if not that's further embarrassment for a committee that's supposed to be representing the fanbase, it's the biggest ongoing issue, bar none.
Its ironic the club talk about the "fan experience" but don't realize it starts way before you get to the ground.
I remember many years ago early-mid seventies when you could get a ticket at the travel agents in Sedgley Park, Prestwich (not many ) but still quite fan friendly thing to do

I’ve been reading some of the wet wipes on Twitter bitching about lack of signings as if that’s the be all and end all. Personally I couldn’t give a shit about any of that, I’d much prefer the club to sort this out.

I’ve been reading some of the wet wipes on Twitter bitching about lack of signings as if that’s the be all and end all. Personally I couldn’t give a shit about any of that, I’d much prefer the club to sort this out.
I think that’s part of the problem, we’ve got so many moaners that genuine concerns / problems are treated like the kid that cried wolf.

The customer services is often piss poor these days but some of us don’t help. When people were queuing on the phone for hours to sort failures with plane bookings for the Champs League final, I read posts from Blues saying they were ringing Supporters Services to change the name on tickets for the Everton game / Aguero farewell. Why enter the ballot? There were others phoning up to complain that there was no alcohol for sale at the game. Everyone’s issues are the most important to them I guess.

I hope City’s administration get their act together. Often individual on customer services are very helpful and are being let down by the Club’s systems and capacity. The leadership has also been lacking albeit the people in these roles might well have been doing their best

PB.

They pretty much only give a fuck about the corporate crowd in terms of customer service and matchday experience.

Went in the Ardwick for a game and it really hit home.

They pretty much only give a fuck about the corporate crowd in terms of customer service and matchday experience.

Went in the Ardwick for a game and it really hit home.

The club did admit recently that it had lost touch with the fans. It has found them again in the corporate areas. Outside of those hallowed corporate areas, it's as you were.

I'm not having a go at the fans who pay for the privilege of being looked after and pampered in the corporate areas by the club.

No disrespect to Prestwich Blue or any other of the City Matters members - you’ve all signed up to it for the right reasons.

But everything I’ve seen of it stinks of box ticking and a patronising attempt from the club’s shambolic PR department to appear that they’re connected and listening to fans. Without actually having to do anything transformative.

It’s frankly a piss take and insulting to our intelligence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.