For any member of the City Matters Committee

The harsh reality is club don't give a toss, and City Matters is nothing but box ticking nonsense.
I'd agree with the latter comment but can't understand in a money making business (ok us minions don't provide massive income in comparison to other things but, any investment to make it easier for fans would create more money than the outlay.

The majority of posts on here are from regular long-term City fans .... But imagine how many minor miscellaneous fans have tried to buy a ticket for a son/family as a one-off (could lead to a lifelong fan spending thousands over the years) for a birthday or surprise....they'll be potentially lost forever.

I'd agree with the latter comment but can't understand in a money making business (ok us minions don't provide massive income in comparison to other things but, any investment to make it easier for fans would create more money than the outlay.

The majority of posts on here are from regular long-term City fans .... But imagine how many minor miscellaneous fans have tried to buy a ticket for a son/family as a one-off (could lead to a lifelong fan spending thousands over the years) for a birthday or surprise....they'll be potentially lost forever.
I agree. It's madness and incompetence at a senior level.

Our customer service has never been great but at the moment it's at the lowest ebb I ever remember. I'm baffled at how a club who do a lot right could get this aspect so disastrousy wrong. Is there a reason for this? A new manager at the helm or something?

PB.

Has Soriano attended a recent meeting?

If not, can you and the other City Matters Reps request he does, with notice. After all, he is the CEO of City.

After this weeks ticketing and Pep's comments s*hit-storm, Soriano needs to attend the next meeting.

Thanks.

PB.

Has Soriano attended a recent meeting?

If not, can you and the other City Matters Reps request he does, with notice. After all, he is the CEO of City.

After this weeks ticketing and Pep's comments s*hit-storm, Soriano needs to attend the next meeting.

Thanks.
The comments s*hit-storm is manufactured nonsense. We need more fans at the ground against Saouthampton and the team needs your support is an insult?

Reactions: PPT
The comments s*hit-storm is manufactured nonsense. We need more fans at the ground against Saouthampton and the team needs your support is an insult?
If a lower tier block with 600 seats has 6 empty, it won't affect the support or the atmosphere. We don't need more fans to attend on Saturday.

If a lower tier block with 600 seats has 6 empty, it won't affect the support or the atmosphere. We don't need more fans to attend on Saturday.
I know we don't but I think Pep was already thinking about the weekend game and is wary of a CL hangover.

City fans are used now to putting their feet up and being entertained

Can someone on the City Matters committee please point me in the direction of the minutes. I’ve just spent 15 minutes searching and the latest ones I could find were 2019. And no I didn’t search BM I searched MCFC and the World Wide Web!
The reason I ask was that I attended a meeting last night and a few times it was ‘this was discussed at the City Matters’ and I wasn’t brave enough to stop the speaker and say when, how, what if, or where are the minutes.
Ok so call me the cowardly lion(ness) I can take it. Although I might burst into tears!! ;-)

Thank you.

Can someone on the City Matters committee please point me in the direction of the minutes. I’ve just spent 15 minutes searching and the latest ones I could find were 2019. And no I didn’t search BM I searched MCFC and the World Wide Web!
The reason I ask was that I attended a meeting last night and a few times it was ‘this was discussed at the City Matters’ and I wasn’t brave enough to stop the speaker and say when, how, what if, or where are the minutes.
Ok so call me the cowardly lion(ness) I can take it. Although I might burst into tears!! ;-)

Thank you.
I salute your perseverance EB.

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.