For everyone that left before FT y/day...

I hope you guys never have to leave early for any reason, if you do please let us know so we can dish it back. Plus if u cant afford to renew let us know, so we can deride you for being a lesser fan........

Stupid chest beating monkeys.

Great game, I am glad I stayed to the end, maybe next time i might leave early maybe i wont, I will decide on the day.

We're not really here said:
Hate to have a go at a fellow blue but some need to grow up. My wife is close to giving birth but she is a season ticket holder and is desperate to get to as many games as possible. She's had her season ticket for 12 years and has travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch us including the dark days. As for me it's been 38 years and I've probably seen more City games than you have had hot dinners.

So is leaving at 90 minutes for my wife and unborn child's safety such a big deal or am I a mature and sensible person?

Summed up think before you sprout off a load of shit in future.

Im sure lots of people have good reasons to get off, but thousands leave every match. Its just as easy to wait until 10 minutes after the match and let things calm down. I do know where youre coming from with the Mrs, I was driving my pal home after a match when he got the call!!...he'd necked a few pints of cider as well when we had to divert to Ashton general sharpish!!

jimmy grummble said:
My mates 73 year old father left with 8 mins to go due to the fact hes had a heart op about 2 yers ago and finds the crowds too much, plus a walk to where we park takes us 10 mins takes him 20.
Not being funny but what's he doing going to games then? My old fellow used to go regularly but he wouldn't do it these days. Or why not wait till the crowds clear.

I don't normally comment on people that leave early but I couldn't believe it yesterday. I was so emotionally drained yesterday I just stayed in my seat for about 5 minutes after the whistle went. I just didn't want to leave.

BlueStone said:
BillyMC said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i dont see the problem after all its personal choice, a part-time and johnny come lately supporter or not

Why spend £40 on a ticket and then leave early(health reasons excluded). You dont go to the cinema and leave 10 minutes before the end of a fucking film?

If its a fooking film I never leave early..might cum early tho!!

i knew it was going to be a sticky subject to tackle

r.soleofsalford said:
BlueStone said:
BillyMC said:
Why spend £40 on a ticket and then leave early(health reasons excluded). You dont go to the cinema and leave 10 minutes before the end of a fucking film?

nice one...pass the tissues..

r.soleofsalford said:
BlueStone said:
BillyMC said:

David Semen, Clean Sheet, blah blah blah, blah....stop now!

BillyMC said:
r.soleofsalford said:
BlueStone said:

David Semen, Clean Sheet, blah blah blah, blah....stop now!

At least a bit of schoolboy humour helps to deflate the angst created by this thread?
Never ceases to amaze me how blues treat other blues..

I watched from the top of 109 in the disabled area with a hell of a lot of people. It was like a mosh pit and I apologise to the old guy in the wheelchair that I kissed when we scored.

Happy time and I don't think i've ever enjoyed celebrating a goal quite as much.

shadygiz said:
embarrassing thread once again

Are you going to explaind why?

This thread's not half has embarrasing as scoring a 94th minute winner and having half the fooking ground empty.

BillyMC said:
We're not really here said:
Hate to have a go at a fellow blue but some need to grow up. My wife is close to giving birth but she is a season ticket holder and is desperate to get to as many games as possible. She's had her season ticket for 12 years and has travelled the length and breadth of the country to watch us including the dark days. As for me it's been 38 years and I've probably seen more City games than you have had hot dinners.

So is leaving at 90 minutes for my wife and unborn child's safety such a big deal or am I a mature and sensible person?

Summed up think before you sprout off a load of shit in future.

And again a valid point but if you read through the thread you'll see that im more pissed off with people leaving to miss the traffic, not fans who have a more serious issue than a football match. I doubt half the family stand had pregnant wives or troubled hearts! (or maybe they did after watching city for years ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.