For or against flares/smoke bombs?

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
we need more of them imagine the south stand covered in blue smoke

something like this would be class
69282_326682127448649_959319755_n.jpg

For both, but those coloured smoke bombs leave the inside of your nose all blue. Then again, just another way of showing your colours

No idea mate, found it on Google. I think this season I might bring a couple of flares and smoke bombs for CL away because most clubs that arent in the UK allow them

Like the intensity of that blue colour. Good quality product :) Not diluted with white smoke or anything.
Don`t know why, but they look German to me. Not smoke bombs, fans of course ;)

love them

you cannot deny it didn't help the atmosphere when wigan let one off last week, all for them, saw a few at cardiff and they helped, didn't see any yesterday, maybe see one or two at chelsea....<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:49 pm --<br /><br />again yesterday they helped with the atmosphere when the everton fans let them off, like them whether they're our fans or not.

Totally against:

In May, a 15-year-old boy suffered lung damage from a smoke bomb thrown during Villa's game at Wigan. The boy needed hospital treatment, while two women, aged 22 and 24, also required attention for the affects of the device lit during the 2-2 draw.

In February, a 14-year-old boy was killed by a flare thrown by supporters during a South American Libertadores Cup match in Oruro, Bolivia.

And today at the Aston Villa v Spurs match a linesman got hit by a flare/smoke bomb and was lucky not to have been burned or seriously injured.

We were having this conversation on the way home yesterday, having been in the middle of 4-5 smoke bombs during the game.

Bit like on here the argument was never settled but then the idiot throwing it at Villa Spurs on Sunday doesn't help the for case. Next thing we'll all be having our pockets searched as well as being patted down.

Like someone put it in the Linesman thread 'It's why we can't have nice things.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.