For the super statisticians

I wait until the board for extra time goes up try and guess half the time left and hopefully I am just exiting the stadium when the whistle goes
But that is my choice it saves me loads of time I work shifts and have a busy life
However I don't get pissed and spend half the time in the Concourse bar or toilet smoking or slagging all our players off all game
Each to their own I suppose I go to every home game and some away so I reserve the right to leave when I choose
Thank you and goodnight :)

I imagine some people leave to get public transport and don't fancy waiting about for an hour or so if they miss a train. I always stay as I like to get the full value of my ticket.

My first ever match, 1967, It was my 7th birthday, first home Derby since promotion. Losing 1-0 my dad says we need to go to beat the traffic, heard the roar half way across Platt fields park.... Even then there were loads leaving... That formative experience means I never leave early.

If everyone stayed until the end it would be worse getting out and away. People aren't breaching a contract by leaving, paid ex-players earning a good living out of fans shouldn't really criticise them.

City at Sunderland was over with 45 mins to go, fans left throughout the second half, no one blames them, but I doubt many paid ex-players were there. Spurs away 3-0 down at half time, hundreds left and not many turned up in the first place, nut there wasn't many paid ex-players there at the end celebrating.

I cannot fathom why people were leaving at 1-1. It wasn't the odd one or two neither, there were loads. At one point about fifty people stood up at once in my block (about 85mins) and fucked off. Where were you all off to? One bloke near me was shouting "you'll miss the winner you fucking fools!"

And he was right :)

Will never understand people who leave early and miss so much, it's weird. Out of interest how many goals have we scored at the family stand end and how many at the south stand end? It feels like a lot more at the family stand end (more often than not kick that way second half) but what are the stats? Could Pollock get the stats on that too please?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.