For the super statisticians

Was busting for a piss to the point of leaking. Ran to the toilet and the cheer for the penalty went up. Just zipped up and ran back in to see us score. Loads on the concourse watching on the TVs who didn't bother coming back in. Weird

It's nothing new, how many had left when dickov equalised against gillingham ? I know quite a few

I'm one of em.

Was just about to exit the stadium. Me and my pal heard a roar and thought Gillingham had scored again. A little kid ran past and said " City have scored". We went back though for extra time and penaltys.

I made the mistake of leaving10 mins from the end of the full members cup final vs Chelsea ,I vowed never to leave early again,& to my recollection over30+yrs as a season tkt holder I haven't since

I cannot fathom why people were leaving at 1-1. It wasn't the odd one or two neither, there were loads. At one point about fifty people stood up at once in my block (about 85mins) and fucked off. Where were you all off to? One bloke near me was shouting "you'll miss the winner you fucking fools!"

Like I say I will fuck off as you put it when I like and the bloke sat near you who calls us fucking fools can fuck off as well

Posted for clarity in language that you appear comfortable with and seem to like using , like I say it my money I will leave when I choose thanks

To all statatitions.
The National Conference contributed to finance players for us with all the fuel used at yesterdays fixtures.
Round trips
Altrincham v Torquay 500 miles
Braintree v Macc 389 miles
Forest Green v Chester 280 miles
Guiseley v Welling 450 miles
Kidderminster v Woking 256 miles
Lincoln v Bromley 342 miles
Southport v Aldershot 478 miles
Tranmere v Dover 594 miles
Wrexham v Barrow 270 miles
Borehamwood v Gateshead 528 miles
Eastleigh v Halifax 514 miles
Total 4601 miles
Going to bed now, up at 3.30am
Ryan air Liverpool to Malaga
Come on City

I can't get why ppl leave early , surely stay and cheer on the team in a close game

I once sat through a dour 0-0 game against Leeds and had to leave, despite my protestations, because my dad and brothers had seen enough and wanted to avoid the worst of the traffic around Maine Road. Of course there was a big cheer the minute we left and I ended up missing the crucial moment. Cried my eyes out.

I hate leaving games early (only ever do it when forced to by those I'm with), but I absolutely support a fan's right to leave whenever the hell they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.