For those Blues that are no longer here

My grandad Harold humphries. Remember him sitting next to me at Maine road when Eric Nixon stuck one on Ian wright I think it was and got sent off.

My mate bob had his fucking teeth booted out by Chelsea away in the 80s, died to young 52 on holiday. He would be fucking loving all this, hope we do it for you fella. CITEH EVEN WHEN WE DIE!

It was three years since the old man passed away on Friday so I will hold him in my heart and hope the lads will do him proud tomorrow.

my dad . gave me my love for the blues, been gone since 1987 4 days after the 10-1 v huddersfield. still miss him every day ,hope your watching Billy Moseley xx

This thread is one of the most uplifting things I have ever come across in cyberspace. We have got to do it tomorrow.CTID

And for my late husband Ron who introduced me to Mancity in 1960 and made me a lifelong supporter, along with his dad, uncles, cousins, they were all die-hard blues, our children and grandchildren all too are blues, so I will remember you as always and hope that the Blues come top tomorrow.

My grandad. Al be wearing your scarve if ur reading. Together we are stronger and i no u will be there with me tomorrow... Come on the pride of manchester

For all the Blues that ever were,

And for all the Blues yet to be born,

You didn't choose City. City chose you.

God bless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.