For those Blues that are no longer here

Some may scoff, but at 92 mins I took out the picture of my dead younger brother and fucking prayed to God and to our Tony for some help...
Then we got a corner and you know the rest..

RIP all the blues gone but NEVER forgotten
Thank You!

Denis Parker,Denis Hughes,Damien Regan,Frank Tipper and Peter Shaw all Cheadle Branch members. RIP

And my MAM and DAD

My dad was a blue. He took me to Wembley to watch City win the league cup. He died in 1993. Being an only one and my mum not being bothered I kept his ashes. All this time I wondered what should I do with them, until yesterday. Within half an hour after the game, I took him to a nice spot by a local stream, buried the box his ashes were in wrapped in my City scarf. I told him the result and what it meant,and thanked him for showing me the right way in life. God bless him and all the other lost City fans and players.

One for a good friend of mine - Lee Evans. His Dad, revered gent. from Brooklands and Baguley Supporters Club branch, indeed - on the founder members' committee-along with Roy Lewis. Billy Evans. God rest your soul!! Respect from Rita, Lee, myself and many more. Billy's efforts shouldn't go un-noticed and have helped others enjoy the City family. Thanks from us all.

I hope this guy enjoyed it:

frank+sidebottom+02.jpg

A year ago I wouldn't have made this thread. I always believed once you had died then that was it, nothing more to see nothing more to do. However in the last 12 months I've become more open minded. I can't even pin point why but for various reasons which I won't go into on here I now think a little differently and if there's one thing I do believe, its that on Sunday we had an energy and a force from thousands of Blue souls that decided enough was enough and it was now our time.

My dad who died 6 years ago. Wish you could have seen the last 2 years.
Thanks for being Blue. RIP Dad

I cried buckets in the south stand not just out of sheer elation but for my dad who sat me on the wall of the kippax as a 7 year old, Newcastle 68' and 70 in Vienna . He loved city made me what I am and I prayed he was watching. God bless dad ! Xxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.