For those that thought it was funny to abuse.....

Brought my kids up on city telling them city fans are the best humoured good natured most loyal fans in football then they came on here last night the rest is history its gonna take some explaining !

City Soul Boy said:
Brought my kids up on city telling them city fans are the best humoured good natured most loyal fans in football then they came on here last night the rest is history its gonna take some explaining !
The thing is football is a leveller, you can have intelligent people along side pondlife bottom feeders, at least these children have learnt that lesson early on.

jimmy grummble said:
City Soul Boy said:
The thing is football is a leveller, you can have intelligent people along side pondlife bottom feeders, at least these children have learnt that lesson early on.
hope there not telling mates in school today what happened on BM and the mates are saying told you what city are like and they come home as rags oh shit no lol

While it's bad enough getting personal abuse on the forum, it's even worse when some stalker, wannabee pen-pal, sends you a pm to air his grievances against you!

I'm really not interested in your personal feelings. Just stick to the board otherwise I might think you're a lonely saddoe desperate for companionship.

ok boys i m going to own up here,we had a young lad on here about a week ago calcoopMCFC... it was obvious that he was young as he also did another thread asking for a junior united ticket, well after he got abuse for daring to go on about not being keen on mark hughes i pm d him and told him not to worry about it and that it happens to me and loads of others as well, he was ok with that and seemed quite happy that i took the time to pm him, he was a sound lad so i phoned a couple of my contacts and got him a ticket for the derby in the city end..he was well made up and sent me back a pm,to tell me how jealous his mates were that he had got a ticket for the derby in the city end, i think we need to stand back sometimes and think how city mad we were when we was younger, and go easy on them when its obvious that its a kid...agreed not always easy as some of thier spelling would put a lot of us to shame, but at least try and be nice..sometimes.....wow cant believe i can be sensible..i need a drink

Soulboy said:
While it's bad enough getting personal abuse on the forum, it's even worse when some stalker, wannabee pen-pal, sends you a pm to air his grievances against you!

I'm really not interested in your personal feelings. Just stick to the board otherwise I might think you're a lonely saddoe desperate for companionship.

name & shame ?????

City Soul Boy said:
jimmy grummble said:
City Soul Boy said:
hope there not telling mates in school today what happened on BM and the mates are saying told you what city are like and they come home as rags oh shit no lol

No offence fella, but your are a new member and the fact a 10 yr old lad joined then a 14yrd old girl joined it just didn't look right. There's a lot of paranoia on this site due to the amount of rags that come on here. But If you had been a member longer you'd probably think twice before letting your kids join.

The amount of abuse,swearing, pics posted, rude threads posted on here will soon show you that its no place for kids!

Its been mentioned that a younger forum may be an option, good idea and should be discussed, but theres some right wrongens on here especially after dark! So be warned!

pissedagain said:
ok boys i m going to own up here,we had a young lad on here about a week ago calcoopMCFC... it was obvious that he was young as he also did another thread asking for a junior united ticket, well after he got abuse for daring to go on about not being keen on mark hughes i pm d him and told him not to worry about it and that it happens to me and loads of others as well, he was ok with that and seemed quite happy that i took the time to pm him, he was a sound lad so i phoned a couple of my contacts and got him a ticket for the derby in the city end..he was well made up and sent me back a pm,to tell me how jealous his mates were that he had got a ticket for the derby in the city end, i think we need to stand back sometimes and think how city mad we were when we was younger, and go easy on them when its obvious that its a kid...agreed not always easy as some of thier spelling would put a lot of us to shame, but at least try and be nice..sometimes.....wow cant believe i can be sensible..i need a drink

Fair play to ya Pissedagain - but in this day and age you might want to be careful - How does the law define "grooming" these days ?

........................only joking mate ---- sorting the kid out with a ticket is what BM and blues are all about - nice one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.