For those who like Mancini

mammutly said:
What would be really 'brilliant' is if blues came together and backed the team like never before...

mammutly said:
If I was in charge, I would sack Hughes tomorrow and appoint Sven.

hypocrisy1.jpg

robbieh said:
Please can you stop giving oxygen to those who hanker after having Mourinho at City.

As a Mancini fan I find it deeply disrespectful that he is being undermined at every turn by these posters. I'm sure you know who they are.

robbieh said:
Personally I hope that this happens.

Of all the managers I like him the most. He's funny, has charisma. He can crack a good joke in a language not his own. He has won league title in 3 countries. That shows character. For all Hughes talk, Mourinho has done the walk.

I want City to have won several leagues and a european cup in the next 10 years. With Jose that would be doable.

robbieh said:
Who of you out there think that City with our current squad would not be title contenders with Mourinho in charge?

0-hypocrisy.jpg

WHAT A WANKER!

robbieh said:
Please can you stop giving oxygen to those who hanker after having Mourinho at City.

Every day it seems that a new post suggests that Jose is a done deal whatever.

As a Mancini fan I find it deeply disrespectful that he is being undermined at every turn by these posters. I'm sure you know who they are.

If we stop replying to them maybe they will just go away and we can enjoy the rest of what promises to be an exciting and maybe historic end to the season for City.

Realistically if Mouriniho is avaiilable AND we have a CL spot then the owners will go after him and with his record why not - the owners would be fools not too. His track record is second to none

Appologies for posting this on two threads but I am sick of people touting Jose as the new messiah, we have a top quality manager

Mourinho is a master showman, but his football is boring, at Chelsea they played a virtual long ball game, launch it up to Drogba.

The Inter fans don’t like Mourinho tactics, that is why the are on this site following Mancini, our football will get better once Mancini can rebalance our squad and get some quality box to box midfielders who have a bit of pace about them.

We have a quality manager who created his own title winning team

We have got something good for once why oh why cant we keep it

Leave the pantomime to someone else for once

Give Mancini a chance and we will start to win things, give Mourinho a chance and he will use us

Ballet On Ice said:
Appologies for posting this on two threads but I am sick of people touting Jose as the new messiah, we have a top quality manager

Mourinho is a master showman, but his football is boring, at Chelsea they played a virtual long ball game, launch it up to Drogba.

The Inter fans don’t like Mourinho tactics, that is why the are on this site following Mancini, our football will get better once Mancini can rebalance our squad and get some quality box to box midfielders who have a bit of pace about them.

We have a quality manager who created his own title winning team

We have got something good for once why oh why cant we keep it

Leave the pantomime to someone else for once

Give Mancini a chance and we will start to win things, give Mourinho a chance and he will use us

I for one have no issue with Mancini but you cant discredit Mouriniho as just a master showman - his record is outstanding and only a very very few managers can match what he has achieved. He has already taken Inter further in the CL than any recent manager and looks like the could get a semi.

Inter fans are mostly happy with Mouriniho

Its a toughie and for what its worth only the special one is likely to dislodge Mancini

Woke up this morning to the cry of hypocracy from JTU.

I do not think it is hypocracy to want one manager out and another one too stay. This is complete misuse of the word.

Was it hypocracy to want Ball out and yet give Royle more time. Obviously not.

Hughes was just in my opinion not good enough for the job in hand whereas Mancini quite certainly is.

As for the post you trawled where I suggested that Mourinho would do much better than Hughes. that is not hypocracy either. At that point we had not appointed Mancini. And I rate Mourinho.

I just don't think we need to replace Roberto with him.

Jim Tolmie was one of my favourites. Sadly your skill with the cut and paste is not.

squirtyflower said:
PS i do support my team and include the manager
i'll be at all seven games, as i have been at the previous three, having missed the sunderland away, showing my support
however this is a forum with differing views, although it would appear that some views are considered more important than others

and i haven't threatened ripping up my seasonticket (sic) because i'm not keen on viera being brought in either, unlike some did with bellamy

Oh ey up lads....Another bleeding PART TIME GLORY HUNTING PLASTIC!!!

You need to start giving this club your FULL backing and stop chatting shit on some forum!!!!! You hypocrite!!

:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.