For Those Who Travelled From Manchester To Palace Last Night

I was at Ticket Officed today for RAGS tkts and they confirmed they will refund unused tkts only if you can prove u were on Official Supp Club coaches

Left Stockport at 1pm, arrived at the ground at just after 6. Sat Nav (ahem..) informed about the closure of M25 and it was also mentioned on talk sh*te a few times so diverted via the M4, A4 and although it was slow still made it with time to spare, went back same way and was home just after 2.15

I was 1 of the unfortunate ones that was stuck in the delay on the m25 i was on the official coach that went from moston then on 2 the coms leavin mcr about 12pm we totally missed the match after being stuck in the traffic on the m25 from 5pm for around 4hrs n had 2 listen 2 it on the fukin radio after travellin all the way 2 london gud job we won lookin forward 2 the draw 2moro hopin 4 n away tie!!!

craig_CTID said:
I was 1 of the unfortunate ones that was stuck in the delay on the m25 i was on the official coach that went from moston then on 2 the coms leavin mcr about 12pm we totally missed the match after being stuck in the traffic on the m25 from 5pm for around 4hrs n had 2 listen 2 it on the fukin radio after travellin all the way 2 london gud job we won lookin forward 2 the draw 2moro hopin 4 n away tie!!!
Ah well mate, at least that's one thing you will remember for ever and it's good ammo to throw at the Rags if ever you are accused in the future of being a glory hunter!!! True Blue!

kbb said:
We set off from COMS at 12.15 - stopped for 30 mins at Warwick and were in Railway Telegraph for 4.45pm - OS said go to J7 on M25 - my Sat nav took us off onto M4 towards Hammersmith through Fulham over Wandsworth Bridge to Croydon - we got lucky with the smash at junction of M25/M4 as it happened just before we got there so only 5 min delay. Came back same way and dropped lads off at COMS 2.20 am - really lucky I guess but a really good route for future reference.

There should be a special font called "smug" for the above, ;0)

de niro said:
looks like i dodged a bullit, fast asleep in bed for 12 ish:)

if u had been with us as normal - you'd have been fine :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.