For those who were 'CTID'

To Mike Quinn....... father in law.
To Sid Everall....... my grandad.
To Roy Everall...... my uncle.
To Trevor Parry..... my friend.
All huge Blues and sadly missed, hope you are watching from above and cheering them on.

Steve Kay and Terry (the copper).

Both never missed a game during the hungry years, so it's such a shame they couldn't enjoy the feasts of these days.

Mint idea, prefer to observe than post normally but had to give a mention to Paul "Merty" Hunt.
Would be loving it right now and have no doubt he will be winding some Rags up wherever he has gone. Hope we can do it for you tomorrow mate, I know you will be watching and my first pints for you fella, COME ON CITY!

I''ve known quite a few who haven't made it and have had a tear in my eye reading this thread.

Must mention my dad who took me to Maine Rd from when I was 7 (1970) until about 1990 when he moved away. He was a season ticket holder until then and never made a trip to the new ground. I was always going to take him to have a meal pre-match etc but due to the distance away that he was then living and his health and I'm ashamed to say me never getting round to it he never made it.

He passed away the day before the home derby this season and almost his last words were 'Go and give 'em hell'.

Well dad tomorrow is for you. X

My Grandad, Squire Parr who passed away in 81, was responsible for taking me to my first game against Spurs in 76/77 season a 5-0 win!
Going to the game with my Dad and my Son tomorrow I'm sure my Grandad will be there with us!

To all the blues watching from above, I'm sure you'll be belting blue moon out in heaven!

C'mon City!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.