ban-mcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
-------------Hart------------
Zabs---Komps---Nasty---Clichy
----------Fernandinho----------
----Navas----Silva---Isco-----
--------Cavani----Aguero-------

That could be devasting going forward.

It would need to be considering the amount of goals we'd concede!
I dont think we would.
Our back 4 is very solid and Fernandinho is a fantastic screen.Also,none of the front 5 are work shy or go missing.

Besides,for the vast majority of time,our attacking threat would be so potent that the opposition would have little consideration other than defending.

It would certainly have bums off seats!

Pellegrini loves technically gifted, creative players, so I strongly suspect Silva will flourish phenomenally next season.
It would be pure magic to see such a formation FI posted, with Silva spreading passes to Isco, Navas, Cavani and Aguero.

But I do think it's a bit too attack-minded for most games. At Malaga he used to play two deep(er) sitting midfielders against strong opponents. Fernadinho and Rodwell would do a fantastic job at that.
I almost feel sorry for opposing attackers. Almost.

I'm looking forward to next season like never before. Bring it on!

That team up there ^^^^^^^^^^^

We would be four goals up before the opposition knew what had hit them then replace a couple of the attack minded ones with defence and the games is over and finished.

4-3-3

3 attacking players up front. From a pool of aguero, tevez, dezko, navas, silva, nasri, Milner, Sinclair, and maybe also isco, cavani too. It's gonna be crowded. 9 good players plus sinclair for 3 spots.

I would suspect we'll interchange between 433 & 4231

Player dependant. My opinion.
Hart
Zabba Kompany Nasty Clichy
Ya Ya
Nasri. Fernandinho
Silva Aguero Isco

Hart
Zabbs Kompany Nasty Clichy
Fernandinho Ya Ya
Navas. Silva. Isco
Aguero

New signings, fitness and form should dictate, example if we sign Cavani, he can play from the left or through the middle. Aguero, Tevez are flexible, lead the line, or play in behind. Milner can play almost anywhere, Barry/Garcia can hold, Ya Ya and Fernandinho flexible. I wouldn't mind betting at home in a 433, we play 3 strikers or two & Navas.

Despite what the media might say, we are allowed a squad too. Take United. They have 4 international wingers, 4 international strikers and 6/7 international central midfielders, like every team they can't play them all. If they have 14-16 established internationals for midfield and forward, why can't we? They have RVP, Rooney, Welbeck, Hernadez, Nani, Young, Valencia, Kagawa, Giggs, Jones, Cleverley, Zaha, Anderson all established internationals, they've just released Scholes and Fletcher is still about and Powell cost what? £6 million?

Why can't we keep Aguero, Tevez, Dzeko/Cavani, Isco, Navas, Silva, Nasri, Fernandinho, Ya Ya, Barry, Milner, Rodwell, Garcia, Thiago? Bernard? Hernas? Whoever else we may sign Happy?

Really excited for next season..

-----------------------------Hart------------------------------
Zaba--------------Vinny---------------Nasty-------------Clichy
---------------------Yaya--------Fernandinho------------------
-----------------------------Silva------------------------------
-------------Aguero--------------------------Isco--------------
-----------------------------Cavani----------------------------

Impact subs who will be key to our season; Richards, Navas, Rodwell, Milner, Nasri (if not sold) and Guidetti.

I like a midfield of Milner/Rodwell + Fernandinho with Yaya in front too. I think that is a physical midfield for teams who play direct football, saying that though three of the teams we struggled with have all swapped managers (MON, Pulis and Moyes) so taht's a result!

pee dubya said:
I reckon it'll be a progressive 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1, with 1 given a free role, and 1 cutting inside. Also 1 can cover for 1 and 1, when they go forward.

Prefer to play with a bit of width if I'm honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.