Formula 1 2022

Alternatively the Hamilton fan bois sound like scum fans once they were no longer competitive.
It’s not fair
There’s an agenda
It’s boring now
FIA is biased
Etc, etc.

This rule shake up has made it far from boring, the cars look like they can follow a lot more closer than in previous years. I was hoping Bottas would have gone past Russell towards the end, I bet he is happy he is not at Mercedes at the moment driving a shopping trolley of a car. Also Kudos to Kevin Magnussen coming back into f1 at short notice and consistently scoring points.

The anti-Hamilton brigade in F1 really do out themselves as proper weirdos at every opportunity.
Think the same goes for the anti Max brigade mate. Just look at the reactions after this race and the one before that.

I just like to see competitiveness and F1 had lost that for years due to the dominance of Mercedes. Now it’s better but I just like to see even more teams or drivers join in. If anything the drivers like to compete as well.

The anti-Hamilton brigade in F1 really do out themselves as proper weirdos at every opportunity.
Why do people not agreeing with the idealization of a person become referred to as "proper weirdos"?

Is it a situation, that has now become so popular in todays society, where somebody disagreeing with a point is automatically wrong?

Why do people not agreeing with the idealization of a person become referred to as "proper weirdos"?

Is it a situation, that has now become so popular in todays society, where somebody disagreeing with a point is automatically wrong?

There’s a difference between not agreeing with “idealization” and snidely referring to one of the greatest drivers in the history of the sport as “super-hero”

Think the same goes for the anti Max brigade mate. Just look at the reactions after this race and the one before that.

I just like to see competitiveness and F1 had lost that for years due to the dominance of Mercedes. Now it’s better but I just like to see even more teams or drivers join in. If anything the drivers like to compete as well.

I think there’s loads of reasons why people would have a problem with the way Verstappen was given the championship last season and we know for a fact half the paddock took exception with the way his “aggressive” driving was handled, so no surprise the fans didn’t like it either and the ill feeling will continue as long as RB and the 2 Verstappens refuse to even talk about it seriously.

Competition in sport is important, it’s not so important that the whole integrity of the sport should be thrown out of the window to get a new winner, and consistently winning is not a reason to hate a driver.

There’s a difference between not agreeing with “idealization” and snidely referring to one of the greatest drivers in the history of the sport as “super-hero”
Is he not a 'Super Hero' in the eyes of many?

He won a lot of races in a very, very dominant car and now appears to be struggling (compared to his new team mate) without that superiority. I've never said he not a talented individual, because obviously he is, but if he was one of "the greatest drivers in history", wouldn't you at least expect him to be matching and exceeding the results gained by Russell?

Is he not a 'Super Hero' in the eyes of many?

He won a lot of races in a very, very dominant car and now appears to be struggling (compared to his new team mate) without that superiority. I've never said he not a talented individual, because obviously he is, but if he was one of "the greatest drivers in history", wouldn't you at least expect him to be matching and exceeding the results gained by Russell?

How many teammates has Hamilton outperformed? Alonso, Kovalainen, Button, Rosberg, Bottas…and you’re “just asking questions” up about 2 races in a bad and constantly being worked on car?

You’re not serious, and you think asking faux questions makes you look less of a clown, but you’re not kidding anyone.

I think there’s loads of reasons why people would have a problem with the way Verstappen was given the championship last season and we know for a fact half the paddock took exception with the way his “aggressive” driving was handled, so no surprise the fans didn’t like it either and the ill feeling will continue as long as RB and the 2 Verstappens refuse to even talk about it seriously.

Competition in sport is important, it’s not so important that the whole integrity of the sport should be thrown out of the window to get a new winner, and consistently winning is not a reason to hate a driver.
So a 'strategic plan' to put a new name on the trophy every couple of years is perfectly fine?

So a 'strategic plan' to put a new name on the trophy every couple of years is perfectly fine?

I really hope you’re not trying to bring a decade old Richard Scudamore quote into a formula 1 discussion.

Surely no one is that stupid, and surely they wouldn’t use it in a reply to a post about how one team dominating is fine, completely the opposite of the (completely irrelevant to this conversation) Scudamore quote.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.