Four day working

Depends on individual circumstances. Doesnt work for me. I start early and finish in time for the school run, and on Fridays I get to finish 11.30 anyway.

Don't see the point from my point of view, unless it's less hours.

If it's condensed hours you just end up more tired and then have to use some of the extra day to recover.
In fairness, a lot of people will be saying that now about working 5 days.

At least with the extra day, you get a day to recover, and then 2 days to actually enjoy.

Get your point though, and it should be an option given to people, and not by any means compulsory. Some people would thrive, some wouldn't.

Depends on individual circumstances. Doesnt work for me. I start early and finish in time for the school run, and on Fridays I get to finish 11.30 anyway.
Not convinced businesses will shut down on the 5th day, as it may be that you can choose your 4 days?

Also, I'd imagine/hope this would just be another option given to people, and not something that rips up people's current arrangements such as yours.

Surely every bugger is going to want the Friday off? It won’t be handy for firms with customers to actively deal with.

Working from home is enough for me.

Most people only work about 3 hours in an 8 hour day so 3.5- 4 hours a day, 4 days a week, piece of piss.
The only problem is how do they nip to the shop, book a holiday, post on BM and most importantly, who do they moan and woman to on their extra day off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.