Fox Hunting.....

PhuketBlue said:
1_barry_conlon said:
They're vermin, kill the fuckers.

The foxes?

Of course. No way would i condone the killing of innocent men/women and children resplendent in their red blazers sat upon their trusty steeds riding around the countryside.

The yonners don't tell me how to live my life so as a 'Townie' i won't tell them how to live their yonner lifestlye.

1_barry_conlon said:
Foxes can still be killed so I must presume you're talking about the hunters. Sadly, the upper-classes cannot. Labour looked into it but found it violated that Human Rights Act that they passed - got to give points to The Daily Mail on that one, they were right about the trouble it would cause.

Skashion said:
1_barry_conlon said:
Foxes can still be killed so I must presume you're talking about the hunters. Sadly, the upper-classes cannot. Labour looked into it but found it violated that Human Rights Act that they passed - got to give points to The Daily Mail on that one, they were right about the trouble it would cause.

Oh dear, selective reading again in an attempt to be humorous.

Read the post after it if you want clarification fuckwit.

Lucky13 said:
A class war law that shouldn't of been passed in the first place.

No it's not.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/2479/Public-Opinion-on-Hunting.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ipsos-mori.com/researchpubli ... nting.aspx</a>

1_barry_conlon said:
Oh dear, selective reading again in an attempt to be humorous.

Read the post after it if you want clarification fuckwit.
Nevermind, I just looking for a bit of banter but you seem to have taken it is an affront designed at mocking you. It was at nobody's expense. My posts often are like that. You left-wing liberal types are overly sensitive.

Can you imagine the uproar if the Home Sec came out and said 'Well, we know growing weed's a crime but they're all at it so there's fuck all we can do. It's their favourite hobby so just let them get on with it'?

Anyone with half a brain knew that the Tory cuntheads would be after repealing the hunting laws PDQ. They love that shit.

johnny on the spot said:
Can you imagine the uproar if the Home Sec came out and said 'Well, we know growing weed's a crime but they're all at it so there's fuck all we can do. It's their favourite hobby so just let them get on with it'?

Anyone with half a brain knew that the Tory cuntheads would be after repealing the hunting laws PDQ. They love that shit.

"How am I suppose to make a living if I can't sell weed? It's my livelihood" drug dealers might argue.

Uwe Rosler said:
I'd laugh my cock off if they all contracted Rabies from Fox bites.

Vile "Sport".

It isn't a sport because the fox has no chance of winning.

Its all about evolution. We had one run in front of our car on boxing day and the first thought was "Hunt"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.