FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

1.5 in the bank. Might get rid of Bruno Fernandes and bring in KDB or foden. Nice run of games coming up but not sure who will be starting..

I've got quansah.
What are people's thoughts on swapping one of my other defenders for konate?
One of them will play alongside van dyke so guaranteed liverpool starter between them.
Think quansah will get back in the team after a bit and price will go up then I can get rid of konate or both of them.

Bit like where people have a club's number 1 and number 2 keeper.
Kind of, but if one comes on from the other at the wrong time (before 60 min), you're still stuck with 1 point potentials - on both! Under that scenario, neither would get a clean sheet if the opponent doesn't score. What if you start the wrong player and you lock in the sub's 1 vs. the starter's clean sheet?

That typically doesn't happen with keepers where both don't see the field unless there's an injury.

Honestly, I think getting Konate would be doubling down on a bad decision in having both and digging a bigger hole with 2 transfers to eventually do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.