FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

For those jumping off the Nkunku train that failed to start today, I now see that the Nicholas Jackson train has just pulled into the station.

What could go wrong? All aboard!
I haven't jumped on the nkunku train yet hopefully he comes on and bags a goal, 63 points so far this week with trent and Jota still to play. Also got isak but he doesn't seem be doing much yet either.

I haven't jumped on the nkunku train yet hopefully he comes on and bags a goal, 63 points so far this week with trent and Jota still to play. Also got isak but he doesn't seem be doing much yet either.
So week 2 and I'm ready to wildcard. Need to get nkunku and quansah out and Palmer looking like a non negotiable again. I can sell Saleh and get cole and son.

I need to move Earthy on from my bench, as he's on loan to Bristol City now. But I'm reluctant to use my free transfer on a bench player and I don't want to be taking - 4s at this early stage of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.