FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I'm trying at looking at ways to get him, might be an early wild card lol.
I did a WC last year after week 2, but thankfully I don't feel I'm in that boat yet.

I do have Palmer envy, but I'm not going to move off Salad yet as his fixtures are still mostly good, and I'm not making a luxury swap yet.

I plan to move off of one 5.5 faller to another 5.5 riser tonight to keep the value and get another step away from Eddie Howe. You'd think I'd have learned with his pre-60 minute subs... shame on me.

85 points not too shabby (no Haaland TC), though Palmer was a killer to ranking today.

I did a WC last year after week 2, but thankfully I don't feel I'm in that boat yet.

I do have Palmer envy, but I'm not going to move off Salad yet as his fixtures are still mostly good, and I'm not making a luxury swap yet.

I plan to move off of one 5.5 faller to another 5.5 riser tonight to keep the value and get another step away from Eddie Howe. You'd think I'd have learned with his pre-60 minute subs... shame on me.

85 points not too shabby (no Haaland TC), thought Palmer was a killer to ranking today.
I'm tempted to bring in Salah for (whisper it) KDB. He's likely (allowing for injuries) to earn significantly more points over the season than Kev. I can't afford both without weakening the rest of my side.

Just checked; can't afford it as a straight swap (3m short). And extra transfers to raise that 3m means - 4s, which I don't want

I've wildcarded after a horrendous week without Haaland.

Anyone doing the Challenge? I've had a cracking start in thst one, currently in the top 0.35% / 5000.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.