FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

After two years of refusing to have the scousers or the other red scum in my team (couldn’t be happy with them getting me points), I’ve gone with current or ex city players. Other than Sterling, any others I have missed?

IMG_9337.png

Good score, imagine having 2 rags in your team though and being proud of it.
In my defence they both score high points over the season.
Nobody hates the Rags more than me honestly. I am in a FPL family league and bragging rights are needed. Can't let emotions get in the way. Especially with me going for 3 in a row this season. CTID

After two years of refusing to have the scousers or the other red scum in my team (couldn’t be happy with them getting me points), I’ve gone with current or ex city players. Other than Sterling, any others I have missed?

View attachment 129599
I did this as well for the Bluemoon leagues (as my proper FPL team is in two cash leagues).

There is also Slicker, Bazunu, Edozie, Rogers, and Trippier (for now, anyway).

I didn’t triple captain Erling because my main team is in two cash H2H leagues and I was playing two mates that would likely captain Haaland (and potentially TC him), so there was no real reason to do it.

I am going to wait for a week where I am playing the champion from last season in one of my cash leagues who is a Liverpool supporter and so has Salah and Palmer, instead of Haaland.

I want to crush him, especially as I came second by 6 points.

For anyone thinking of bringing Rico in his price is due to raise tonight.

Watkins due a drop in price tonight as well. I just can't fathom why anyone would want too sell him with the next 4 fixtures. Leicester A, Everton H, Wolves H and Ipswich A.
He's been a bit "meh" in the opening couple of games, but I'm going to hold on to him for now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.