FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

For anyone thinking of bringing Rico in his price is due to raise tonight.

Watkins due a drop in price tonight as well. I just can't fathom why anyone would want too sell him with the next 4 fixtures. Leicester A, Everton H, Wolves H and Ipswich A.
I have gone for Rico as part of my wildcard transfers this week. I've gone early as took a few risks, some have worked out and I'm sticking with those. Others not so much so and wanted to jump before I lost money and the targets went up.
Is Doku at any risk from being dropped? frustratingly only scoring me 2 points anyway.
I've just got Savio in. On balance I think he's looking at touch better but it's pretty much guaranteed that they will both rotate with Foden and Jack also going to be given starts at some point. So who knows, might have to move on if it ends up being to much.

underwhelming start by me - think i messed up by not having Salah, Haaland or Son in the squad.
I think not having at least 2 of these 5 (if you can fit in as many as you can) has hurt clubs that didn't:

Haaland, Salah, Saka, Palmer, Son

The first 3 have been consistent both weeks.

I'll continue with the first 2 until fixtures change or performances do. I'm also aware Isak is no where on that list, but I consider myself a bit patient, at least through this week.

Wildcard Team
5yx80jx.gif

----------- Flekken
Porro - Konsa - Robinson - Rico
Salah - Palmer - Saka - ESR
------ Haaland - Pedro

Bench fodder with 0.3M spare.

I think not having at least 2 of these 5 (if you can fit in as many as you can) has hurt clubs that didn't:

Haaland, Salah, Saka, Palmer, Son

The first 3 have been consistent both weeks.

I'll continue with the first 2 until fixtures change or performances do. I'm also aware Isak is no where on that list, but I consider myself a bit patient, at least through this week.
I've only got Haaland out of them. I'd like to have Salah as well, but I can’t afford him without (in my opinion) significantly weakening my team. Plus, I'd have to take at least 2 -4s and it's a bit early in the season (want to keep my wildcard for now) for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.