FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

I've got Haaland Palmer and Salah too so its a stretch to get KDB and Foden in as well
The only way I could get Foden in on a single transfer is to ship out either Kev or Salah, both of whom I want to keep. From memory, you can't sell a forward to bring in a mf, yeah? So selling Solanke isn't an option. I'll stick with what I have for now. Though I'll eventually need to get rid of Earthy off my bench (the Hammers loaned him out to Bristol City after I'd signed him as a bench filler).

A few days before the start of the season, I was going to bring in salah but decided against it because I would have had to rip up my team to be able to afford him.

Think I'm going to wildcard this week to get him in.
Will keep haaland obviously and would also like saka but with them 3 the rest of my squad will have to be budget players

The only way I could get Foden in on a single transfer is to ship out either Kev or Salah, both of whom I want to keep. From memory, you can't sell a forward to bring in a mf, yeah? So selling Solanke isn't an option. I'll stick with what I have for now. Though I'll eventually need to get rid of Earthy off my bench (the Hammers loaned him out to Bristol City after I'd signed him as a bench filler).
When are you wildcarding? GW6 looks like a good time, Arsenal and Brentford have good fixtures from 6 and City have good fixtures from GW7.

A few days before the start of the season, I was going to bring in salah but decided against it because I would have had to rip up my team to be able to afford him.

Will keep haaland obviously and would also like saka but with them 3 the rest of my squad will have to be budget players
That'd be a hell of a lot of cash tied up in 3 players. My 3 most expensive players are Haaland, Salah and Solanke, which is only 3m less than your proposed three, mind!

Sometimes having a cheap asset who can't drop in price is a positive and not worth a transfer out

When are you wildcarding? GW6 looks like a good time, Arsenal and Brentford have good fixtures from 6 and City have good fixtures from GW7.
No plans to use any of the "extras" just yet. But cheers for the heads up. I wouldn't mind possibly getting Wissa or Mbuemo in (Saka isn't a realistic option). Though, like Phil, I couldn't afford either as a single transfer. And I'm reluctant to weaken my squad to accommodate either of them. Phil could be a different scenario, mind! We'll have to wait and see.

Most keeping Haaland that want Salah are removing Saka, especially since he is on the road at City next week.

Granted, you may only want to do this for a week or so given ARSE's fixtures get good after the GW06 WC, not during the GW05 WC.

Many planning a GW06 WC may choose Saka over Salah, but we'll have 2 more weeks of data to determine if that is wise or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.