FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

Agree, Gvadiol came good last year when Pep started playing him really high on the left. Similar to the way TAA plays for dippers. But Pep is a master tinkerer he's started this year back to a more traditional structure. I bet at some point he pushes Gvadiol again, you just won't know when and for how long.

Ake out probably secures more minutes aswell for Lewis and Gvardiol :(

Interesting footy trends
Watch Areola start for West Ham, Pickford clean-sheet, Gvardiol clean sheet and assist, Luis Diaz to be rested for Nunes, Watkins to grab a brace and an assist and Nkunku get a start and two fantasy returns ;)

1726072594567.png

1726072617647.png
1726072635601.png
1726072653482.png

Last edited:
If Haaland is out for compassionate leave is it madness to transfer him to Watkins then bring him back after Arsenal game?
I was toying with the idea of getting someone in for him. But that'd take a - 4, which I'm reluctant to do this early (don't want to use my wild card yet). I've also got Solanke on the bench (50% chance of playing).

That was my thinking. If I had a free transfer available, then maybe.
Sounds like he's going to play too, and if he does, I'm certainly not missing out on that.

I've had the C on Haaland and the VC on Salah since before GW03 ended, and whether he plays or not tomorrow, that's going to be good enough for me. It will be binary no matter what happens, and I'm betting on the 1 (he plays).

Sounds like he's going to play too, and if he does, I'm certainly not missing out on that.

I've had the C on Haaland and the VC on Salah since before GW03 ended, and whether he plays or not tomorrow, that's going to be good enough for me. It will be binary no matter what happens, and I'm betting on the 1 (he plays).
I hope you're right. But football comes second at a time like this.

I hope you're right. But football comes second at a time like this.
Absolutely, I'm not even bothered about what he decides, and realize he'll do what's best for him and his family and his friend's, as he rightfully should.

As I stated, if he doesn't play, then Salah moves up to Captain, and further, I like my bench. Haaland isn't leaving my team. I believe I'll want him next week too at home against an ARSE team that likely won't have Odegaard back either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.