FPL - Fantasy Premier League - 2024/25

So; Kev out for at least the next three games, including tomorrow and Fulham next weekend. What do you think; hold on to him, and ride out the storm? Or sell him, and bring him back in when he's available again. I've got one free transfer left, after shipping out Earthy and bringing in Dibling.

So; Kev out for at least the next three games, including tomorrow and Fulham next weekend. What do you think; hold on to him, and ride out the storm? Or sell him, and bring him back in when he's available again. I've got one free transfer left, after shipping out Earthy and bringing in Dibling.
Get him out. Way too much money tied up.

Everyone's mad for Dibling. He's started 1 PL game. Played well though.

Relegation fodder doesn't really matter for forwards, as long as the team is scoring goals, defenders is the opposite though. I'd have possibly gone for Wood but I couldn't afford the extra as it would mean I can't make my planned future transfers.
After slagging off Everton I've gone and done something crazy....

Pedro is out so I had to change him. He's a very cheap fwd and a straight swap was not looking good, the best option was trade down to Ndiaye at 5.4m. He's started the last 3 and scored the goal against Leicester. With the takeover news and decent fixtures maybe Everton might go on a run.

Id never heard of this lad and can't say I've seen him play other than the goal on match of day...

Get him out. Way too much money tied up.

Everyone's mad for Dibling. He's started 1 PL game. Played well though.
Dibling is really a bench filler, to be honest (though he's in my XI for this weekend; my other outfield subs are Tuanzebe and Welbeck). I had Earthy in before the season started to fulfill the same role. Then West Ham went and loaned him to Bristol City. So I've been playing with one man light on the bench for the first few weeks. And Dibling was the same price as Earthy, and seems to be getting decent reviews.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.