France v Mexico

dont think this will help you raymondo ;p

domeneche_30011t.jpg

Hahaha. Good pic.

Have a laugh at our own national manager, in love with Becks and singing a love song to him...click to hear song below...proper funny

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psrfnDDTdfk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psrfnDDTdfk</a>

Not Karma yet but so hope they go out. And South Africa beat them.

They have been so poor. I watched the first game. And they were so negative. I can't wait to be rid of them.
It's crap too because I miss games like Argentina today due to work and yet have seen them.

Ariba (sp)

First time I've got to a computer since the end of the match. Fucking love Mexico. For a portion of the game Hernandez was my favourite player. Offside/onside, who gives a shite, as our commentators put it, "A decision, going against France, Never!!" "What goes around comes around" HAHAHAHAHAA.

What a fucking result. What a night.
That's karma for ya!!!!

To say the pub went mad at the final whistle is the understatement of the century.
A controversial decision and a penalty!! Just wonderfull!!

Delighted that the French are going to get knocked out because they're shite.

Can't get my head round all the England fans going on about karma though...

No offence to the proper Irish blues, but frankly mr shankly, if the shoe were on the other foot and England had been done out of a WC place, the Irish would be dancing a fucking jig around Dublin. So forgive me if I give less than one fuck about "karma" and all the rest of it.

In short...the French out....good, they're shite. Irish didn't get there. Good, they're shite too.

Am I the only one who will think that these French knobs still have a chance?

Mexico are currently 2nd in the group and they will surely don't want to finish 2nd in the group. If they do they would have to face Argentina in the next round. If they're smart they would try to go and beat Uruguay.

If Mexico win and France will score a few against SA...it's wide open.

SCF08 said:

Mexico are currently 2nd in the group and they will surely don't want to finish 2nd in the group. If they do they would have to face Argentina in the next round. If they're smart they would try to go and beat Uruguay.

Here in France, the commentators seem to think it's irrelevant as the morale is so low in the French squad now that they'll even struggle to beat SA...

BillyShears said:
SCF08 said:

Here in France, the commentators seem to think it's irrelevant as the morale is so low in the French squad now that they'll even struggle to beat SA...
Maybe but if the French FA will do a ''Saudi Arabia'' and sack the manager during the WC...might do wonders for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.