France

To the piss takers: When’s the last time you walked through a residential area and encountered hundreds of African men just stood around at night? They were in small groups and seemingly doing nothing.

It wasn’t just me either as other Wales fans not used to cultural diversity were gobsmacked too. It’s natural to find it bizarre and borderline intimidating. My thought was trouble brewing.

Did you happen to notice what type of footware they were wearing? I'm in the market for some new standing around shoes.

I was in Manchester alone. I’m closer to family in London and also will be in Wales. I don’t get you?

By your own admission, you have few friends and seem to get through relationships quicker than I do pairs of trainers.

Why stay the same place your whole life? I know few who have.

Ok fair enough - you just seems a bit down at times on certain things that's all. 3 relationships in 26 years for me. Two lasting 12 years one of which is still going. You must buy good trainers is all I can say . As for Freinds having only a couple suits me and I don’t aspire to have more.

I am happy here and think it is a wonderful place and has done me no harm. Can be anywhere in Europe in a few hours and I frequently am including France.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s worse than New York so you’re talking bollocks.

worse in what respect. In New York I only work/stay in Manhattan and haven't had an issue there either. the point I made is that every city has good and bad and somewhere the size of Paris shouldn't be just described as a dangerous place with black men on every corner by Peoffrey

worse in what respect. In New York I only work/stay in Manhattan and haven't had an issue there either. the point I made is that every city has good and bad and somewhere the size of Paris shouldn't be just described as a dangerous place with black men on every corner by Peoffrey

Worse as in the perception of safety. In the tourist parts of major cities for someone to say they are all the same is just wrong. I have no idea which has the highest crime in say Manhattan London Paris but Manhattan from my visit feels much safer than the other 2 by a long way.

To the piss takers: When’s the last time you walked through a residential area and encountered hundreds of African men just stood around at night? They were in small groups and seemingly doing nothing.

It wasn’t just me either as other Wales fans not used to cultural diversity were gobsmacked too. It’s natural to find it bizarre and borderline intimidating. My thought was trouble brewing.

With genuinely the greatest of respect, you seem to judge areas on whether people spoke to you in the pub or not.

Like you said, it might be a shock for those nor used to cultural diversity. You live in the East End and have lived in Manchester, it shouldn't be new to you.

Worse as in the perception of safety. In the tourist parts of major cities for someone to say they are all the same is just wrong. I have no idea which has the highest crime in say Manhattan London Paris but Manhattan from my visit feels much safer than the other 2 by a long way.

I agree all cities are not the same and your perception that you feel safer in Manhattan is personal to you. My issue was with Peoffrey's comments about it being dangerous because of black men standing on corners

mellor-image-2-513845604.jpg

I agree all cities are not the same and your perception that you feel safer in Manhattan is personal to you. My issue was with Peoffrey's comments about it being dangerous because of black men standing on corners

You should go to Cagliari on Sardinia. They are sitting everywhere, the bench blocking bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.