France

Is it bollox. Walk through Piccadilly Gardens every single day and have done for ten years. Never had one incident ever. Shit myself in Paris.

The point is, Paris is no worse than any other major city. I do most of my business in the centre and normally stay around Montparnasse in the 6ieme. Never had any bother, ever.

Love the country. We go to Brittany every year, Tregastel is our favourite place. We normally go with Brittany Ferries but this year are going on the tunnel, then driving to our destination. Easy to drive over there, easy to shop over there, in fact everything is easy over there.

Don't let fear stop you, I promise you'll love it.

We want to move over to Brittany in the future.

Had a place there for 20 years.
Go at least once a year if not several.
Always go by Brittany Ferries.
Two years ago we thought we’d try the tunnel
Never again!
It’s a bloody long drive from the tunnel to the centre of Brittany despite the roads being a dream to drive on.
We didn’t even save over the ferry with extra fuel and toll costs.

Was in Nice a few years ago, had my bag stolen on the very busy beach. Nothing of much value taken (camera that had seen better days, small amount of Euros), but it also contained the keys to the apartment where we were staying so that was a ballache to sort out.

We'd only arrived that afternoon, thankfully I took out my phone, passport and wallet before heading to the 'beach', though it's more a collection of rocks next to a sea.

Should have waited for the tide to go out.

Don’t take this the wrong way but you need to find happiness inside your self more mate in my opinion.

Keep running to new places is not the answer.

I was in Manchester alone. I’m closer to family in London and also will be in Wales. I don’t get you?

By your own admission, you have few friends and seem to get through relationships quicker than I do pairs of trainers.

Why stay the same place your whole life? I know few who have.

To the piss takers: When’s the last time you walked through a residential area and encountered hundreds of African men just stood around at night? They were in small groups and seemingly doing nothing.

It wasn’t just me either as other Wales fans not used to cultural diversity were gobsmacked too. It’s natural to find it bizarre and borderline intimidating. My thought was trouble brewing.

To the piss takers: When’s the last time you walked through a residential area and encountered hundreds of African men just stood around at night? They were in small groups and seemingly doing nothing.

It wasn’t just me either as other Wales fans not used to cultural diversity were gobsmacked too. It’s natural to find it bizarre and borderline intimidating. My thought was trouble brewing.
You admit they were doing nothing and yet it was intimidating and trouble was brewing? And you wonder why people took the piss?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.