Frank De Boer (new boss?)

Reading that story is quite eerie. The way it is wrote reflects exactly what certain posters have been putting out on here.

The thing that makes the story sound credible is the Barca link but at the same time it just seems too easy.

Good to see he attends our board meetings though, at least we know who to go to for our inside scoops.

Balti said:
frank de boor my fucking arse

fuck off frank de fucking boor

I dont think enough posters are giving this enough thought. "FDB" really does have a catchy ring to it.

Tomorrow , in the "Mancini" thread you can bet your bottom Dollar some idiot desperate to get rid of Bobby will mention Fat Sam or Twitcher as adequate replacements.

After all, on Saturday some fool mentioned Martinez and Brenda - so its only a matter of time.

It is time people accepted two things :

1 we lost out on Hazard, Martinez and Van Persie to the European champions (and London) and to two of the biggest four clubs in world football, de Rossi stayed to a club he has been attached to all his life and where his kids are . We didn't lose these players for bad negotiation we lost them to better offers at bigger clubs, unless we were prepared to pay way way over (which is not negotiation) we wouldn't get them

2 . Marwood was employed to do mansours bidding and the club no longer wanted to pay stupid money

Mancini was frustrated but I don't think marwood can be blamed for someone wanting to go to Munich or United ahead of us!!!

It would be ironic if most of the people in this thread are singing a chant about this man in 6 months as he is directing our players.

I am certainly not fond of Mancini at this point, but De Boer would be possibly too much of a risk at this stage. Very inexperienced as a manager, and only has been in charge of Ajax (dare I say "the rags of Eredivisie").

That being said, he shit all over Mancini in Europe. Made Mancini look like a damn fool, while utilizing kids and a few players who couldn't cut it at Liverpool a couple years ago. If you doubt whether he would be a decent replacement, just watch the Ajax home and away games from last year.

Also, his two main clubs during his playing career are essentially what we're modelling our academy after, and he's not afraid to build a team to include youth and potential.

Honestly, I think he'd fit in better than Mancini at this point.

Dethred said:
It would be ironic if most of the people in this thread are singing a chant about this man in 6 months as he is directing our players.

I am certainly not fond of Mancini at this point, but De Boer would be possibly too much of a risk at this stage. Very inexperienced as a manager, and only has been in charge of Ajax (dare I say "the rags of Eredivisie").

That being said, he shit all over Mancini in Europe. Made Mancini look like a damn fool, while utilizing kids and a few players who couldn't cut it at Liverpool a couple years ago. If you doubt whether he would be a decent replacement, just watch the Ajax home and away games from last year.

Also, his two main clubs during his playing career are essentially what we're modelling our academy after, and he's not afraid to build a team to include youth and potential.

Not as ironic as the people chanting if Mancini gets us the FA cup.

Dethred said:

Good post. I think even if Mancini wins the FA cup, Txiki/Soriano will still review whether he is right to take City to the next level. I wouldn't mind seeing Frank De Boer take over, I'm not saying he'd magically turn Man City academy to La Masia 2.0, I'm pretty sure he would be better at handling the younger players because he's used to playing youthful sides.

It's still newspaper talk at the moment, and I'm not sure Mancini will leave at the end of the season, who knows. I can't wait for summer tho, in terms of transfers and general club activity :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.