Frank De Boer (new boss?)

De Boer has come out with the usual "flattered but no substance to story" comment.

petrusha said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
He also said that Mario was on £170,000 a week based on a "rock solid source". Presumably one of the car park attendants.

He's full of shit.

IIRC, City were briefing the press (not just Mullock) that Mario's appeal related to a fine of £340K. The weekly wage inference was drawn because the rules permit a maximum fine of two weeks' wages.

A couple of people I know and have time for suggest that Mullock is respected generally and is also well sourced at City. That doesn't mean he always gets it right, but I personally will give more credence to what he says than I will to the words of some of his colleagues.
Sorry TH has said it was in the region of 120,000; I personally mis-read the payslip i saw and had it at less than 100,000. Having had said slip sent to me again it was just a little less than what TH said. Bottom line is 170,000 was crap as i would still expect to see a full amount before fines etc. My source is a payslip from his house.

AustinBlue said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
FantasyIreland said:
So do you believe Mancini had no say in last summers transfer dealings then Zin?

How many times has this been discussed and a new story manifested????

Mancini (a) devises list of positions to strengthen, Marwood (b) sources players and puts list to (c) manager- manager ok's list (not disputed) as manager doesn't expect to fail in obtaining any targets from list A, never mind B........ Anyone who thinks Mancini scouted Scott fucking Sinclair and salivated to get him through the door is deluded, Marwood left him no choice as the squad numbers were bare, same with Garcia, Marwood was inept and I for one understand bobs stand against him!

That's not a fair representation at all of how it works at City. If you are going to use such an authoritative tone, you should know what you are talking about.

Well one is all ears cowboy - by the way the (a) (b) and (c) references are to simplify but i'm eager to be enlightened!!!

Make it a good'n!

Roberto is a better manager than Frank de Boer and i would be mortified if he was replaced by FDB in the summer, utter madness.

philiph20 said:
Roberto is a better manager than Frank de Boer and i would be mortified if he was replaced by FDB in the summer, utter madness.

Did you see how Ajax bossed both games against City this year ?

I know two games are not enough, but I was actually impressed with their style.

Tevez City said:
philiph20 said:

Did you see how Ajax bossed both games against City this year ?

I know two games are not enough, but I was actually impressed with their style.
Agreed. Didn't use wingers exactly but attacked with frightening pace and in unison too.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mullock is one of the very few who gets given official steers from the club.

Mullock is as big a blue as anyone on here, and because of that, City and people working at the club make sure he does get his fair share.

His story needs to be treated seriously in that context.

I have not heard mentioned De Boer, but Mancini already has one foot out of the door.

Mancini is fighting for his job and has already made his own contingency plans.

Spot on about Mullock.

Mourinho would be first choice, but of the rest I've seen mentioned De Boer would be next best for me - (I'm assuming Ancelotti is no go)

I'm amazed that any media would have an inside track on what is going on at board level.

Seems we let anybody know our business nowadays. So much for all this secrecy at the top, we letting the f*cking Mirror into our board meetings now!

This is what I think:

Mancini wanted: Maicon, Agger, Rodwell, De Rossi/Martinez, Hazard, Van Persie
Mancini's backups: Nastasic, Garcia, Lavezzi
What he ended up with: Wright, Maicon, Nastasic, Rodwell, Garcia, Sinclair

This suggests that he probably had no (or not much) choice in Sinclair and Wright.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.