Frank De Boer (new boss?)

I'm no cynic said:
FantasyIreland said:
So do you believe Mancini had no say in last summers transfer dealings then Zin?

That's a common belief, and I for one will go with it. Mancini wanted RVP, De Rossi and Hazard, and we ended up with none of them. Instead we ended up with, amongst others, a couple of sicknotes, a keeper who he probably had never heard of, and Sinclair who just doesn't get a kick. It seems incredible that his warnings about signing quality, and getting the business done quickly instead of a mad scramble for mediocrity at the end of the window went ignored. But at least I'm glad that Marwood got it right about Nastasic, our one true success of the summer.

So you think all the signings during the summer were down to just Marwood?

With that i mean, identifying, financing, negotiating and signing?

Yeah, of course. Bluemoon logic: Every good signing/target = Mancini. Every bad signing/target = Marwood/the board.

Here is Angelo Gregucci (listed wrongly in the article as Salsano) scouting Garcia for MANCINI shortly before we signed him:

83110201.png

I'm no cynic said:
FantasyIreland said:
So do you believe Mancini had no say in last summers transfer dealings then Zin?

That's a common belief, and I for one will go with it. Mancini wanted RVP, De Rossi and Hazard, and we ended up with none of them. Instead we ended up with, amongst others, a couple of sicknotes, a keeper who he probably had never heard of, and Sinclair who just doesn't get a kick. It seems incredible that his warnings about signing quality, and getting the business done quickly instead of a mad scramble for mediocrity at the end of the window went ignored. But at least I'm glad that Marwood got it right about Nastasic, our one true success of the summer.

And one that was handed to Marwood from a Bobby contact - Mihajlovic!

LoveCity said:
Yeah, of course. Bluemoon logic: Every good signing/target = Mancini. Every bad signing/target = Marwood/the board.

Here is Angelo Gregucci (listed wrongly in the article as Salsano) scouting Garcia for MANCINI shortly before we signed him:

83110201.png

Not one manager in the fucking game doesn't make bad signings, and incidentally Garcia will be a very good player, those who actually watch football outside of England stated when he signed he'd take 12 months to settle, if the numb nut brigade lay off that is, the point however, the one you consistently ignore, is that good old Brian no longer frequents that role? why? Don't bother with the 'academy' project spiel, he was inept at closing the targets in the summer and we ended up with grade c shite in Maicon, Sinclair, Richard fucking wright, and Jack Rodwell - criminal!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
LoveCity said:

83110201.png

Not one manager in the fucking game doesn't make bad signings, and incidentally Garcia will be a very good player, those who actually watch football outside of England stated when he signed he'd take 12 months to settle, if the numb nut brigade lay off that is, the point however, the one you consistently ignore, is that good old Brian no longer frequents that role? why? Don't bother with the 'academy' project spiel, he was inept at closing the targets in the summer and we ended up with grade c shite in Maicon, Sinclair, Richard fucking wright, and Jack Rodwell - criminal!!!

Is Maicon the same Grade C shite that Mancini wanted back in 2010?

Link with quotes: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ancini-targets-Zlatan-Ibrahimovic-Maicon.html

Is Rodwell the same Grade C shite that we've been tracking along with the Rags since 2011?

Link: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...nchester-City-want-Evertons-Jack-Rodwell.html

I agree there's targets we've missed out on, the same as any other club but this constant stick that Marwood keeps getting hit with is nonsense.

The evidence above proves that the shite you refer to were wanted by Mancini and were landed by the man himself, Marwood.

Credit where it's due as no doubt Txiki wont land every target we're after in the summer, he's already been knocked back on one.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
FantasyIreland said:

How many times has this been discussed and a new story manifested????

Mancini (a) devises list of positions to strengthen, Marwood (b) sources players and puts list to (c) manager- manager ok's list (not disputed) as manager doesn't expect to fail in obtaining any targets from list A, never mind B........ Anyone who thinks Mancini scouted Scott fucking Sinclair and salivated to get him through the door is deluded, Marwood left him no choice as the squad numbers were bare, same with Garcia, Marwood was inept and I for one understand bobs stand against him!

That's not a fair representation at all of how it works at City. If you are going to use such an authoritative tone, you should know what you are talking about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.