Frank Lampard..

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

Luck95 said:
Can someone tell me what they will be doing this season coming? As far as I'm aware nycfc doesn't get going till 2015

One of NYCFC's DPs will be sent to Melbourne to play as a guest. The others will probably train with City, or maybe be loaned out for six months.

wait I though mourinho said he resiging for a yr with Chelsea

will be missed in the EPL...great signing if confirmed for NYCFC

now xavi please

With the season not starting until next march, could they both be in our squad until january ?

dref619 said:
With the season not starting until next march, could they both be in our squad until january ?

No. They may train in Manchester, but I just don't see them playing in Manchester. It would ruin all the plans the board have been making for our transfers. Remember we have to reduce our squad, plus we're buying two defenders, a keeper and a midfielder. To add a further two aging players would not help.

Another outstanding signing for nycfc out of the blue! Lampard and villa will demolish the MLS!

Two awesome signings for NYCFC, but what are the rules regarding salaries over there in MLS? IIRC, it's one 'over the top' signing, a la Beckham, Henry. Surely both these two will want a hefty wage packet?

quiet_riot said:
Two awesome signings for NYCFC, but what are the rules regarding salaries over there in MLS? IIRC, it's one 'over the top' signing, a la Beckham, Henry. Surely both these two will want a hefty wage packet?

You can have 3 off salary cap players I believe mate. Kind of a way off gaining bigger interest in the competition by bringing bigger name and better players to America.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.