Frank Lampard..

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
First Villa, now Lampard, I can definitely see myself staying up to watch NYCFC play.

Melbourne in the morning, City in the afternoon and NYCFC at night...sorted.

Bruun said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
Isn't there a salary cap in the MLS?

Yeah but you can have 2/3 players who's not counting towards the salary cap. Theres thousands of rules in the MLS.
The 'regular' players get paid a pittance under the salary cap. I'm sure it must be a bit annoying to have a team-mate earning more in a week than you do for the whole season...

Bit gutting this - hope we can loan these players back to City in January for two months like what has happened with Henry/Beckham/Keane etc

Imagine Villa coming in and playing in a Carling Cup and FA Cup Run to help out with fixture pile ups, would be great!

Just thinking if we can get Xavi and then get a young runner to play alongside him and Lampard in a midfield three then add Villa up top and you have the makings of a pretty formidable side.

Sorry,but I can`t get my head around some of the negativity,if one of Britains best ever mid-fielders signs for our American counterparts.
For fucks sake Blues,what an influential signing this would be !! Get your fucking head out of your arses !!!

unexpected item said:
First Villa, now Lampard, I can definitely see myself staying up to watch NYCFC play.

Melbourne in the morning, City in the afternoon and NYCFC at night...sorted.

The Mrs will be absolutely furious.

My first though exactly. May not be the Mrs. for long.

sam-caddick said:
Just thinking if we can get Xavi and then get a young runner to play alongside him and Lampard in a midfield three then add Villa up top and you have the makings of a pretty formidable side.

"we" ??

80s Shorts said:
sam-caddick said:

"we" ??

Give it time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.