Frank Lampard..

aguero93:20 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Anyone know what Lampard's deal was with NewYork City?.....100k a week?

City Watch ‏@City_Watch 1h
City will pay 100% of Lampard's wages during his loan spell from New York City FC, the BBC have confirmed.
I'll you'll find mate he's getting paid the same as every other city player.

£250,000 a week.
If you translate it into euros it looks bigger though, so it would be €312,500 a week.

I repeat, £312,500 per week.

After tax.

bluechampion7891 said:
adrianr said:
aguero93:20 said:
If you translate it into euros it looks bigger though, so it would be €312,500 a week.

I repeat, £312,500 per week.

After tax.

Add in bonuses and are we talking 500k?
Yep and don't forget he'll be a former English international rotting on the bench at the Etihad as well.

If the figures banded about are correct then he will play more of a part in the team during his time at City, and I will fully expect him to play against Chelsea if needed imho.

Ray78 said:
If the figures banded about are correct then he will play more of a part in the team during his time at City and I will fully expect him to play against Chelsea if needed imho.
He will cos we have 4 CMs. IMO will take the Garcia role that he comes off the bench to protect the lead.

Ray78 said:
If the figures banded about are correct then he will play more of a part in the team during his time at City, and I will fully expect him to play against Chelsea if needed imho.
He comes on and bags the winner against Chelsea....
Yes please...

MeatHunterrr said:
Ray78 said:
If the figures banded about are correct then he will play more of a part in the team during his time at City and I will fully expect him to play against Chelsea if needed imho.
He will cos we have 4 CMs. IMO will take the Garcia role that he comes off the bench to protect the lead.
That will be either Fernandinho or Fernando, since we will still be playing 442 in most games. Lampard will start every domestic cup game though, when we rotate the squad.

Has anybody else realized just how deep we are about to be? I mean sure these signings aren't really wow material, but look at the two full teams we're about to be able to put out.

---------------------hart---------------------
zab------------VK------Nas-----------Kola
-----------dinho-----------yaya------------
---silva-----------------------------nasri---
------------aguero---negredo------------

------------------caballero-----------------
sagna-----mangala--demi--------clich
----------fernando---lampard-----------
jesus-----------jovetic----------milner---
------------------dzeko----------------------

Neither of those are meant to represent a strongest 11, simply what I see as a decent balance between 2 teams of 22 amazing players.

Honestly, which one of those could United actually beat?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.