Frank Lampard..

mgreenz97 said:
Danamy said:
Why the fuck do we want an old man like Lampard in our midfield when we lack pace as it is?.........Imagine Lampard, Garcia and Barry in our midfield, i suppose one thing about it there's no chance of a pulled hamstring between them eh?

I'll put faith in Rodwell myself, young, hungry and a great athlete (when he's not injured)

The pace is only needed in wide areas, not in defensive midfield.
And Barry, Garcia and Lampard wouldn't play at the same time when we also have Yaya, Rodwell, Nasri, Silva, Sinclair, Milner and Possibly another winger soon.

Forget wingers, it isn't happening whilst Mancini's here, the lack of game time for Sinclair proves this.

This season our lack of pace through the middle is a slap around the face, our reluctance to up the tempo and go from defence to attack quickly has cost us, we need a Lampard type player in his pomp, not now?

A box to box midfielder, someone like Rodwell, given game time and injury free?

P.s......The suggestion to play Lampard, Garcia and Barry in the same midfield was tongue in cheek, nobody's that stupid eh?

Danamy said:
mgreenz97 said:
Danamy said:
Why the fuck do we want an old man like Lampard in our midfield when we lack pace as it is?.........Imagine Lampard, Garcia and Barry in our midfield, i suppose one thing about it there's no chance of a pulled hamstring between them eh?

I'll put faith in Rodwell myself, young, hungry and a great athlete (when he's not injured)

The pace is only needed in wide areas, not in defensive midfield.
And Barry, Garcia and Lampard wouldn't play at the same time when we also have Yaya, Rodwell, Nasri, Silva, Sinclair, Milner and Possibly another winger soon.

Forget wingers, it isn't happening whilst Mancini's here, the lack of game time for Sinclair proves this.

This season our lack of pace through the middle is a slap around the face, our reluctance to up the tempo and go from defence to attack quickly has cost us, we need a Lampard type player in his pomp, not now?

A box to box midfielder, someone like Rodwell, given game time and injury free?

P.s......The suggestion to play Lampard, Garcia and Barry in the same midfield was tongue in cheek, nobody's that stupid eh?

Johson played when he was here, he was a winger.
Sinclair hasn't been given a chance for a reason think. I don't know what that reason is, be it poor training or perhaps (more likely) Mancini having a long term hissy fit that he didn't get the players he wanted.
Milner has been playing as a winger a lot, and Kolarov did a bit at the start of the season.

CHELSEA TV dropped a right old clanger yesterday.

The club’s in-house channel branded Frank Lampard a ‘former Blues midfielder’.

An insider said: “It’s a real cock-up. Seems like somebody at the Bridge has decided Frank’s a goner come what may.

“Pity they haven’t noticed he’s still playing for the club.

“If it wasn’t so funny, it would be an insult. What a way to treat a hero.”

There is little doubt Lampard — who played in the Europa League semi-final win in Basel on Thursday — will be leaving Stamford Bridge this summer.

The club has ruled out a new deal for the 34-year-old.

So Lamps is free to join any other club in the world, with David Beckham’s former team the LA Galaxy favourites to win the battle.

Manchester United are also interested in the midfielder.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4906316/Frank-Lampard-called-a-former-Blues-midfielder-by-Chelsea-TV.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ea-TV.html</a>

He's only 1 off Tambling's record. Get him signed up City.

Kun Aguero said:
CHELSEA TV dropped a right old clanger yesterday.

The club’s in-house channel branded Frank Lampard a ‘former Blues midfielder’.

An insider said: “It’s a real cock-up. Seems like somebody at the Bridge has decided Frank’s a goner come what may.

“Pity they haven’t noticed he’s still playing for the club.

“If it wasn’t so funny, it would be an insult. What a way to treat a hero.”

There is little doubt Lampard — who played in the Europa League semi-final win in Basel on Thursday — will be leaving Stamford Bridge this summer.

The club has ruled out a new deal for the 34-year-old.

So Lamps is free to join any other club in the world, with David Beckham’s former team the LA Galaxy favourites to win the battle.

Manchester United are also interested in the midfielder.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4906316/Frank-Lampard-called-a-former-Blues-midfielder-by-Chelsea-TV.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... ea-TV.html</a>

He's only 1 off Tambling's record. Get him signed up City.
all he does these days is score penalties.

Now its Franks turn.....

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri · 54s ·

BOOM! According to tomorrow Gazzetta, Lampard is on the verge to accept New York City offer! Can it really be

Re: Frank Lampard to NYCFC?

The thing with this and a Villa signing though is that MLS doesn't start until March, pre-season late January. Are these players going to take 6 months off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.