French politics | Macron calls shock GE

Disgusting from this far right ****

seems it isn't only our parliament that is becoming more debased

Utterly fucking disgusting comment. Should never be allowed to take their seat again and I’d hope their laws would enable charges to be brought against the racist twat.

I see LePen has been dethroned as well.

I saw on the news Macron being interviewed by journalists with autism. Absolutely loved the lack of filtering in the questions. I’d never thought about it before but being autistic is probably the best trait any political journalist should possess actually it would be refreshing if the politicians were all autistic as well…we might get some honest answers.

I saw on the news Macron being interviewed by journalists with autism. Absolutely loved the lack of filtering in the questions. I’d never thought about it before but being autistic is probably the best trait any political journalist should possess actually it would be refreshing if the politicians were all autistic as well…we might get some honest answers.

Didn't we just have an autistic PM?

You’ve got me there mate, not sure, think May and Truss were suggested to have displayed elements of autism but I’m sure that’s something you could say about most people.

I reckon in a lot of cases what we used to describe as eccentric could have been on the spectrum.

You’ve got me there mate, not sure, think May and Truss were suggested to have displayed elements of autism but I’m sure that’s something you could say about most people.

Autistic traits is a bit of a cop out and essentially a hedge diagnosis.

Once something is diagnosed it is harder to shake it even if it was tge wrong assessment. Lots of kids with foetal alcohol syndrome are diagnosed with autism and/or ADHD first, possible that some have all conditions but in most cases it is just cross over of symptomatic behaviour.

I don't know about Maggie May, I'd just put her down as a bit awkward. Truss could definitely get a clinical diagnosis though.

I've just seen Sunak's latest insincere party political broadcast and he was more wooden than Pinocchio, so might have to count him on that list too.

Tbf that's worse than anything in our parliament. In fact the current govt here has pulled off the neat trick of getting the most ethnically diverse front bench ever to push the most racist and xenophobic policies in 60 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.