Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which was the one that got him all the rave reviews at the beginning of the season?

Not sure, maybe the first AEK game?

The biggest praise I believe was for his performances in the uefa nations league.

Interested to see how he’ll play against Bayern. After that they don’t have another tough game until Feyenoord away at the end of January.

Think we have to judge Frenkie more so in these bigger games given the quality of the Dutch league is so poor.

Why did he need to stand up and be counted last night?

Ajax won 2-0. De Jong was excellent in the first few CL games, particularly against Bayern.

What was it specifically about an easy away win in Athens made it such an important game for him to have a great game?
It is about raising your own standards, it was an ordinary performance in a poor game settled on a late penalty , certainly you tube will not take anything from this game i do not remember, seeing him play against Bayern? but against Germany he was excellent

It is about raising your own standards, it was an ordinary performance in a poor game settled on a late penalty , certainly you tube will not take anything from this game i do not remember, seeing him play against Bayern? but against Germany he was excellent

I'm still not hearing why he needed to stand up and be counted last night.

Seem to remember us buying Mendy and Bernardo after they impressed for monaco against us

Pep Guardiola on Lyon's Houssem Aouar: "Houssem Aouar is a very good player, he is incredible. We talk a lot about Ndombele, but Aouar is also excellent. He's always very calm with the ball at his feet, with an excellent technical quality."

Why not these two instead of FDR especially if both are cheaper in price. See also Isco makes his appearance yet again. :-)

I'm still not hearing why he needed to stand up and be counted last night.
Okay i will put it another way, last night he let his standards drop, not his defensive work, his attacking work was none existent in a game that needed someone, and it is his attacking work that maybe the biggest block on him making greatness

Seem to remember us buying Mendy and Bernardo after they impressed for monaco against us

Pep Guardiola on Lyon's Houssem Aouar: "Houssem Aouar is a very good player, he is incredible. We talk a lot about Ndombele, but Aouar is also excellent. He's always very calm with the ball at his feet, with an excellent technical quality."

Why not these two instead of FDR especially if both are cheaper in price. See also Isco makes his appearance yet again. :-)

& Bony.

Watched the game last evening, not a game to judge anyone. Never seen a premier league game played at that pace.

They won't be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.