Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would buy Ndombele in winter and De Jong in summer, and I would leave Fernandinho as Mendy's replacement for the 19-20 season. Fernandinho surprised me a lot when he played left-back with Pep even doing better than Delph and Zinchenko in that position.

Why did he need to stand up and be counted last night?

Ajax won 2-0. De Jong was excellent in the first few CL games, particularly against Bayern.

What was it specifically about an easy away win in Athens made it such an important game for him to have a great game?
It was the AEK game at home,he didn't play the Bayern game he was injured. This 2-0 game was far from easy as he and everyone else failed to break AEK down until a handball penalty AEK going down to 10 and getting a late goal after that.

I would buy Ndombele in winter and De Jong in summer, and I would leave Fernandinho as Mendy's replacement for the 19-20 season. Fernandinho surprised me a lot when he played left-back with Pep even doing better than Delph and Zinchenko in that position.
I'd rather put Martin Petrov at LB then stick Fernandinho there full time

That was a younger Dihno. With every year, the likelihood bof a significant drop in form looks larger.

I would not play Dihno anywhere other than DM or CD in a 3.

That was a younger Dihno. With every year, the likelihood bof a significant drop in form looks larger.

I would not play Dihno anywhere other than DM or CD in a 3.

It may be, but I said it so that we could bring both Ndombele and De Jong without leaving Fernandinho out of the team. Delph and Zinchenko are not a great contribution when it comes to attack by the band, I saw Fernadinho a better performance both defensively and offensively than them 2 playing left-back I think it was against Arsenal en emirates.

It may be, but I said it so that we could bring both Ndombele and De Jong without leaving Fernandinho out of the team. Delph and Zinchenko are not a great contribution when it comes to attack by the band, I saw Fernadinho a better performance both defensively and offensively than them 2 playing left-back I think it was against Arsenal en emirates.
Hmmmm. Was that in Pep's first season. I don't have a good recollection of that game.

We should be trying to sign rabiot. For me, kdb will be playing there in 3 years. Bernardo and foden in front.
Sign Rabiot to play where? KDBs position? Or the DM until KDB moves there in 3 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.