Frenkie de Jong(Signed for Barcelona)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barca apparently close to signing Rabiot for free from PSG in the summer. So maybe we are indeed in pole position on this? Maybe Sam Lee was right.

Barca apparently close to signing Rabiot for free from PSG in the summer. So maybe we are indeed in pole position on this? Maybe Sam Lee was right.
Or they're simply stockpiling players without any clear plan. In any case, good news for us if true.

I dont think Barca have the money to challenge us for De Jong. Of course if he is desperate to go there then we wont win but in a straight up cash battle we will beat Barca.

Wage bill is rocketing and not many assets to sell to fund new players.

It's pretty clear barca are interested in both de ligt and de jong but I doubt they can sign both on big fees. De ligt seems the priority I guess with pique declining. De Jong had said before he prefers to go barca and plsy with Messi. Also with Pep. So unless he forces the move to barca and they come up with big money for both Ajax players, i we are in pole position for de Jong

Speaking in an interview with France Football following his obtention of the inaugural Trophée Kopa, designated to the best footballer under the age of 21 over the course of the 2018 calendar year, Kylian Mbappé appeared to make a play to bring Ajax defensive midfielder Frenkie de Jong to the club:

“He is a player who really impressed me during our two matches with the Netherlands. His vision and the quality of his passing that breaks the lines make him very valuable, especially because he also intercepts a considerable amount of balls. Honestly, he is very welcome in Paris! I said to him as much, because he would be enormous for us. After that, he will make his own choice…”

Speaking in an interview with France Football following his obtention of the inaugural Trophée Kopa, designated to the best footballer under the age of 21 over the course of the 2018 calendar year, Kylian Mbappé appeared to make a play to bring Ajax defensive midfielder Frenkie de Jong to the club:

“He is a player who really impressed me during our two matches with the Netherlands. His vision and the quality of his passing that breaks the lines make him very valuable, especially because he also intercepts a considerable amount of balls. Honestly, he is very welcome in Paris! I said to him as much, because he would be enormous for us. After that, he will make his own choice…”
The 19 year old knows what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.