Frenkie de Jong

Heard last night that Chelsea are looking at De Jong and are negotiating with Barcelona about the wages he's owed by them so they can do a deal(something the rags are not willing to do apparently)

Maybe that’s what has stopped us looking into a deal involving Frenkie if Bernardo is desperate to go there? €17m odd is a huge amount of money to walk away from and let’s be honest why should Frenkie not get paid it??

Maybe that’s what has stopped us looking into a deal involving Frenkie if Bernardo is desperate to go there? €17m odd is a huge amount of money to walk away from and let’s be honest why should Frenkie not get paid it??
And if I was Bernardo I’d be looking at that and saying why would I want to go there and not get paid?

There are rumours/talk that the buying club may end up paying De Jong part of/all of the money that Barca owe him ...Im guessing in terms of a reduced fee for him and then a hefty signing on bonus or something like that.

Dont know if true of course

I think we just don’t want him. As I understand it Barcelona paying him the money owed isn’t the issue, it’s when and how they pay it.I suppose the buying club could facilitate the payment. Think though for us we aren’t really that interested.

There are rumours/talk that the buying club may end up paying De Jong part of/all of the money that Barca owe him ...Im guessing in terms of a reduced fee for him and then a hefty signing on bonus or something like that.

Dont know if true of course
That would make most sense. It's baffled me from the beginning why the rags haven't proposed this already? \0/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.