Frenkie de Jong

I agree, but I don’t think it will be possible because of his wage demands. It is his contract with Barca that makes him almost impossible to sell.
He will never get a contract like that ever again in his career and how much money do you need to collect before your satisfied.

Time he put his career first, as yet he has gone kicked on from the incredible be showed at Ajax.

I reckon this will get done last week in the window with the rags paying his money owed to him by Barca they are desperate and ten Haag needs a few players he is familiar with,obviously hope it doesn’t happen but it will have the rags fingerprints all over it for overpaying again..

I thought they had but he just does not want to join them.
Dunno mate. It'd make perfect sense. However, Barça are still one of the top three iconic brands in world football, so I suppose FDJ would rather tough it out there than at a Europa League club.

In spite of their financial woes, I just read a report on their Joan Gamper Trophy match against Pumas & it outlined Barça's squad which looks impressive, ESPECIALLY if they can add Bernardo to the mix.

HOWEVER, it also outlined the issue of squad age with Piqué, Busquests, Lewandowski, Aubamayang all being well into their 30s, but they do have a host of promising La Maisa youngsters like Pedri, Gavi, Fati & others coming through, with several top class players at their peak as well.

If they resolve their financial woes, they could become a force again quicker than most people think. I'd wish em all the best, but it sticks in the craw that as far as I'm aware they've not had so much as an FFP tickle from UEFA/G14, but we're constantly being hounded, investigated & castigated by most in football & we don't owe a penny! :-|

400/1 with skybet to City. Seems incredible with all the speculation around Bernardo.

Most raggy's I know don't want him anywhere near stretford, he is hardly keen is he?
I think it's more of a "We didn't want him anyway" scenario. One of my Rag mates won't shut the fuck up about ManUre's inability to sign FDJ.

He reckons the fans want the Glazers, everyone at board level, the senior coaching staff & even most of the playing squad gone.

He reckons FDJ not wanting to go to Old Toilet is an embarrassing new low. So low in fact, rag fans started arguing amongst themselves yesterday & a scrap broke out in the stands! 8-|

Dunno mate. It'd make perfect sense. However, Barça are still one of the top three iconic brands in world football, so I suppose FDJ would rather tough it out there than at a Europa League club.

In spite of their financial woes, I just read a report on their Joan Gamper Trophy match against Pumas & it outlined Barça's squad which looks impressive, ESPECIALLY if they can add Bernardo to the mix.

HOWEVER, it also outlined the issue of squad age with Piqué, Busquests, Lewandowski, Aubamayang all being well into their 30s, but they do have a host of promising La Maisa youngsters like Pedri, Gavi, Fati & others coming through, with several top class players at their peak as well.

If they resolve their financial woes, they could become a force again quicker than most people think. I'd wish em all the best, but it sticks in the craw that as far as I'm aware they've not had so much as an FFP tickle from UEFA/G14, but we're constantly being hounded, investigated & castigated by most in football & we don't owe a penny! :-|
Anyone writing off Barca are fools, they are a huge club and represent Catalonia , they will be going nowhere.

There issues in registering players wages are a problem with La liga, and their crazy attempt to reduce spending in Spanish football. With the covid crisis they have destroyed their own league, when they should be doing everything to promote it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.